Terminal and. Scared - UPDATE !

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sable_Jan

I know I do, your all so great, what did I do to deserve all this kindness and Love ?

Thank You Enclave, and the others like you,

Love Always.

xxx.

PS The Kisses are for your Wife, tell her she made me very Happy after all that Crying LOL !
You opened your heart to save others.......

Reactions: 7 people

JANROU

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
You have given many of us the wake up call we so needed, if only we could set up a rota to take some of your pain, even just for a little while. Wendie must be going through one of the hardest times of her life and I send her a shoulder to lean on and hugs. To you I send my gratitude and even bigger hugs xx

Reactions: 4 people

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning Kevin ....I hope today finds you in less pain and that the sun is shining on you. Sending gentle hugs and lots of love to you and your lovely wife.
I Try So Very Hard. ... To do just that. xxx.

I Try So Very Hard. ... To do just that. xxx.
Each one of us will keep a part of you with us...today, tomorrow and always ...an ever present, to guide us and watch over us xx Hope today finds you hopeful and in less pain xx..Sending gentle hugs to both you xxx

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi Kev,

How are you feeling today? So sorry I haven't posted on here for ages, I've been reading the thread and keeping up to date, but not posting, and I figured PM's were a bit of a pain for you with everything else going on.

So your visit to the consultant. Great (that's sarcasm in case you are unsure ;)), so they want you to lose weight?! Like you haven't tried before huh? Well for what it's worth I reckon trying to lose weight and failing (like you and I both have ) is the last thing you need right now. Is the Victoza helping with your BG's?

How are the pain levels now? Are they giving you decent painkillers?

Sorry so many questions. Anyway all the best for now

x

Reactions: 2 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Knowing others Won't learn from my mistakes, Being TERMINALLY ILL !
Hi Kev,

How are you feeling today? So sorry I haven't posted on here for ages, I've been reading the thread and keeping up to date, but not posting, and I figured PM's were a bit of a pain for you with everything else going on.

So your visit to the consultant. Great (that's sarcasm in case you are unsure ;)), so they want you to lose weight?! Like you haven't tried before huh? Well for what it's worth I reckon trying to lose weight and failing (like you and I both have ) is the last thing you need right now. Is the Victoza helping with your BG's?

How are the pain levels now? Are they giving you decent painkillers?

Sorry so many questions. Anyway all the best for now

x

Hey Sweetie, I'm so glad to see you again, Sorry there was a Misunderstanding about your post, I'm glad it's all sorted, especially after all the time we have known each other, and you know that NOTHING you could ever say would hurt me, we have been thriugh a lot together hun,

So now it's all sorted and we are all good friend's again I hope your feeling better, Sorry about your loss, you know you can email me or call whenever you need a mate, i hate always being the one people feel sorry for, I want to listen to others, especially Special Friends like you,

Look I'm in pain rather badly at the moment, especially hands and feet, typing is very very difficult, so catch you later Beautiful,

Love Always.

Kevin, Wendie, Delta and Pork Butt.

xxx.

S

Sable_Jan

Hey Sweetie, I'm so glad to see you again, Sorry there was a Misunderstanding about your post, I'm glad it's all sorted, especially after all the time we have known each other, and you know that NOTHING you could ever say would hurt me, we have been thriugh a lot together hun,

So now it's all sorted and we are all good friend's again I hope your feeling better, Sorry about your loss, you know you can email me or call whenever you need a mate, i hate always being the one people feel sorry for, I want to listen to others, especially Special Friends like you,

Look I'm in pain rather badly at the moment, especially hands and feet, typing is very very difficult, so catch you later Beautiful,

Love Always.

xxx.
My apologies Zand, Kevin obviously knows you well enough not to have taken any offence at what you said.
And to you Kevin, I was perhaps being a little oversensitive on your behalf x

Reactions: 6 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Aaaww kevin sorry to hear of your pain, I think many of us feel at a loss sometimes about what to say to someone who is suffering so much. Just wanted to say hi to you and your family and you are never far away from my thoughts X

Physical pain however great
ends in itself and falls away
like dry husks from the mind,
whilst moral discords and
nervous horrors sear the soul.

Alice James

funny-animals-5.jpg
X

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Sending love and gentle hugs ....wishing I could ease your pain. Please know I am thinking of you as always and you are in my prayers. xxx Special love to Wendie.....such a special lady xxx

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Aaaww kevin sorry to hear of your pain, I think many of us feel at a loss sometimes about what to say to someone who is suffering so much. Just wanted to say hi to you and your family and you are never far away from my thoughts X

Physical pain however great
ends in itself and falls away
like dry husks from the mind,
whilst moral discords and
nervous horrors sear the soul.

Alice James

funny-animals-5.jpg
X

Jan sweetie, there is nothing you need to say, you do the right things already, you all do, like Zand and many others, and pictures of Puppies ALWAYS help,

My pain means I am ALIVE. ... Though sometimes I wish Death would come Quick and end the incessant excruciating pain, but truly I want to live as long as possible, Sadly that can Never again be Pain Free, which tarnishes the shine from living on,

I Love You All,

I have spent the last few years shaing with you all, you have all become a big part of my life and my family,

Stay With Me, my strength and resolve are leaving me, without you all I would be scared, and falter,

I Need You All

Especially has Deaths dark shadow wraps around me so quickly now,

Love Always to Each and All

Hugs.

xxx.

Reactions: 5 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
My apologies Zand, Kevin obviously knows you well enough not to have taken any offence at what you said.

You weren't to know. It was a bit brusque to say the least and I haven't posted on this thread for a while so I can understand why you were alarmed. Sorry I wasn't clearer originally.

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

Not a problen Dear Jan, You know I Love you Always. xxx.

Reactions: 3 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

Thanks Jan xxx

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
You weren't to know. It was a bit brusque to say the least and I haven't posted on this thread for a while so I can understand why you were alarmed. Sorry I wasn't clearer originally.

Thanks Zand. Xxx.

S

Sable_Jan

Jan sweetie, there is nothing you need to say, you do the right things already, you all do, like Zand and many others, and pictures of Puppies ALWAYS help,

My pain means I am ALIVE. ... Though sometimes I wish Death would come Quick and end the incessant excruciating pain, but truly I want to live as long as possible, Sadly that can Never again be Pain Free, which tarnishes the shine from living on,

I Love You All,

I have spent the last few years shaing with you all, you have all become a big part of my life and my family,

Stay With Me, my strength and resolve are leaving me, without you all I would be scared, and falter,

I Need You All

Especially has Deaths dark shadow wraps around me so quickly now,

Love Always to Each and All

Hugs.

xxx.
Lots of love and hugs back x x

S

Sable_Jan

Thanks Zand

JANROU

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hugs to all, wish I had a magic wand to take the pain away x

Enclave

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Sending you positive thoughts and hugs from the wife .. Don't know why but thinking a lot about you today ... Hope your managing ok with the pain today.

Reactions: 5 people
Status
Not open for further replies.