diabetic meet up2, 27th of June,1 pm, www.star-tavern-belgravia.co.uk PLEASE VOTE IN THE POLL

Are you attending the meet up?

• Yes.

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • May be able to.

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters

daniT1D

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Guys .. Keep thinking how jealous I am of the meet up so I've decided - I'M COMING :) cancelling my previous arrangements (work Summer Ball) to come and meet you lovely lot :)

Reactions: 12 people

Type1Bri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Highs and lows
Would anyone be traveling into Charing cross mind meeting me there so can do underground together...I've done it countless times but still get very confused and panicky...would be much appreciated
Hi Natalie
Was on tfl website and I think charing cross is shut on 27th June
All trains going into cannon street and tube from there
Where are you travelling from??

Natalie1974

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Oh drat...will probably be London bridge then...I'll take a look later. Traveling from Tonbridge. Thanks for the tip off

C

catherinecherub

Am bumping this up in case people have not read it. There is still time to make arrangements to attend.

Reactions: 4 people

Tinkle

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bad manners
Spicy food
Hello! I don't know anyone but I'd love to come along if it's an open meet up...?

Reactions: 6 people
C

catherinecherub

As has been said earlier, this meet up is not exclusively for Type1s, anyone welcome.

Am bumping it ip again as it is getting nearer to the date.

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
@ewelina

Won't be able to attend ... can't swim that far from downunder :) Seriously though, you need to be commended for arranging this and I admire you for it. Hope the gathering enjoys the day and shares the experiences and a few good laughs.

Well done

Mike :)

Reactions: 6 people

ewelina

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
@ewelina

Won't be able to attend ... can't itwim that far from downunder :) Seriously though, you need to be commended for arranging this and I admire you for it. Hope the gathering enjoys the day and shares the experiences and a few good laughs.

Well done

Mike :)
Thats a shame you cant make it.Maybe next time :)
Its a pleasure to organise this meetup. I really enjoy meeting fellow diabetics and I think we really need it

Reactions: 3 people

holdfast

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Government regulation
Car parking in nearby paid-for parking bays is free after 13.30 on Saturdays. But best to check with Westminster City Council Parking first (Zone A2). Needless to say a space is not guaranteed!

BrianInMidlands

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi I'm a newbie here (T1 / MDI ) but will try to make it if family commitments allow! Used to work round the corner from there.
Lunch menu looks very tempting - and some nice beers on tap.
Brian

Reactions: 7 people

R32

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
This sounds awesome! I don't know any T1 and I'm new on the site. I'm just going to double check I'm not working and then confirm!

Reactions: 7 people

Type1Bri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Highs and lows
This sounds awesome! I don't know any T1 and I'm new on the site. I'm just going to double check I'm not working and then confirm!
It will be a great day, good to meet with others in the same boat

Reactions: 4 people