Diabetic soldier.

leedoak

Hello, I'm a T1 from the 10th April 2015. I'm also a British soldier, I plan to trek the Sahara desert to raise money for Portsmouth diabetes clinic. I've set a Facebook group up called " diabetic solider " please look and sponsor me, if not just text DOAK63 £.... To 70070. Thank you, diabetes get forgot about in sponsorship.

leedoak

Been running the just give page 24hrs and I'm over £300 already thank you. Spread the word it's all for a good cause our cause.

leedoak

48hrs and over £400 that brilliant. Thank you everyone for your support. Spread the word and keeps sponsoring. Every penny helps towards research toward diabetes.

Reactions: 2 people

leedoak

At just under £500 now, thought the diabetic world would have been more supportive but thank you all for those who have sponsored.

Bebo321

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
All the very best of luck with your adventures @leedoak!
One of the www.teambloodglucose.com team is an ex-navy pilot - he now works at trying to support and encourage others with diabetes (type 1 and type 2) to exercise more and exercise safely.
If you need any help/advice around how to manage your BGs on your trek, please do get in touch and we'll offer what support we can.:)