diabetic meet up2, 27th of June,1 pm, www.star-tavern-belgravia.co.uk PLEASE VOTE IN THE POLL

Are you attending the meet up?

• Yes.

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • May be able to.

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters

Emmotha

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
image.jpg

Yey sunshine!

Reactions: 7 people

darrenh04

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
And I'm heading from the coast in to the city. Must be mad. At least I will be heading the opposite way to the masses.

Reactions: 3 people

oldman1954

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
people who dont signal when they are turning left or right.
Sorry due to these cluster head aches i`m getting i will not be able to attend and i was so looking forward to going , just sitting here at the moment waiting for the pain relief to kick in and don`t feel safe when i have one:(:(:(:(:(

Type1Bri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Highs and lows
Anybody who is coming tomorrow that uses the freestyle libre, do you have any spare test strips please. My Gp is being a bit of a pain and won't prescribe the strips:( apparently I have to wait until my stock of glucomen strips are used up 1st

ewelina

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Sorry due to these cluster head aches i`m getting i will not be able to attend and i was so looking forward to going , just sitting here at the moment waiting for the pain relief to kick in and don`t feel safe when i have one:(:(:(:(:(
Hope you are feeling better soon. Im sure we will have another meetup after summer :)

ewelina

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Anybody who is coming tomorrow that uses the freestyle libre, do you have any spare test strips please. My Gp is being a bit of a pain and won't prescribe the strips:( apparently I have to wait until my stock of glucomen strips are used up 1st
I know your pain. Was refused Aviva yesterday :banghead: I ordered codefree few months ago so have few spares of these (cant use it with the pump though). Have a look at them online, there are quite cheap.

Reactions: 2 people

Emmotha

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey. I'm running low myself at the mo as haven't been good at getting them refresher since getting the Libre :-(

Emmotha

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Yeah apparently they can only prescribe one make of test strips in any 3 month period!!
Oh i see. Mine were quite good about it actually. My gp is generally quite good (apart from failing to diagnose me for 6 months)

BrianInMidlands

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Sorry can't help - I'm on one touch...well I was until my GP decided to switch my meter to Pura !

daniT1D

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'll bring some along

Reactions: 6 people