Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm Back.

LOL.

We now have more PAYG Internet running.

I've been shopping with Wendie and our friend Pat and of Course my Mummy. .... Couldn't find any Man Eating Tigers to go with so we took my Mum instead, You think I'm joking. ..........

Of course we had breakfast out too,

Anyway we missed you all .... !
Lmao....you're wicked you are.....I'm sure your Mummy is a very nice man eating tiger ;) Hope you are having a great day sweetheart and not in too much pain xxxx

Reactions: 3 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Knowing others Won't learn from my mistakes, Being TERMINALLY ILL !
Yes I knew from the Like's. ... That's why I posted about nothing to say, because I knew you were looking and not talking, guessed that you were busy sweetie,

I had a great day, but it descended into Pain in the late evening, hence I've been quiet for a while too, I hope your day has been great, with a very relaxed evening and eventually a peaceful nights sleep,

Well time to wish you Night Night hun,

Love from Kevin and Wendie and Pork Butt, Delta is Snoring but not for long Wendie is taking them for a last walk

Hugs Always.

xxx.

Hi. Watcher. .... I know your busy again,

Love and Hugs.

xxx.

Reactions: 4 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Lmao....you're wicked you are.....I'm sure your Mummy is a very nice man eating tiger ;) Hope you are having a great day sweetheart and not in too much pain xxxx

Me Wicked Never LOL I'm an Angel :angelic:.

Great Day,

Pain not Great at all Sweetie !

Lot's of Meds but still in Excruciating Pain

Oh well, I saw lots of Dogs this Morning, we met a lovely couple with a Tiny French Bulldog Puppy,

Such a Sweetie,

Oh well I need a nap, catch you Later hun xxx

S

Sable_Jan

I'm Back.

LOL.

We now have more PAYG Internet running.

I've been shopping with Wendie and our friend Pat and of Course my Mummy. .... Couldn't find any Man Eating Tigers to go with so we took my Mum instead, You think I'm joking. ..........

Of course we had breakfast out too,

Anyway we missed you all .... !
Hope you enjoyed breakfast with your very own man eater ;). Glad you're back on your own PAYG ....

Reactions: 2 people
S

Sable_Jan

Hi Kevin, hope you've had good nap.....don't know where the day's gone... (well the bit up to 9:15 saw me still in bed ;)) and Sainsbury's stole a lot of my day away....how does shopping take sooooo loooong esp when you know what you want AND it's where it should be......Mmmm... Then the lovely putting it all away part. Best part of shopping was taking my friends half over and having a brew with her......
Mayb catch you later....enjoy your tea....off out for mine shortly, pain killers first

Enclave

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi Keven .. Pleased your feeling slightly better .. Have you asked your medics for palliative care .. This should stop the pain .. May shorten your life by a hour or two .. But I know I would rather be pain free and alive than the pain you are in and living a day or two longer ! But you must clearly ask for this .. The hospice will do this anyway ...
Things been a bit hectic here ..so not around as much as I should be .. Sorry :sorry: but thinking of you. :)
The wife has the palliative care already flagged up on her medical notes as she is not wanting to extend her life longer than being pain free.. But must add she is as fit as a flea and not on any medication !
Hope this helps .. And good your feeling slightly better :smug:

Reactions: 6 people

Mrsass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi. Watcher. .... I know your busy again,

Love and Hugs.

xxx.

Is that my new name? Haha

Very busy day today, worn out!

Glad you had a good day shopping & out having breakfast, even if it was with a tiger :D

Glad your back with your PAYG :) xxx

Reactions: 5 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hi Keven .. Pleased your feeling slightly better .. Have you asked your medics for palliative care .. This should stop the pain .. May shorten your life by a hour or two .. But I know I would rather be pain free and alive than the pain you are in and living a day or two longer ! But you must clearly ask for this .. The hospice will do this anyway ...
Things been a bit hectic here ..so not around as much as I should be .. Sorry :sorry: but thinking of you. :)
The wife has the palliative care already flagged up on her medical notes as she is not wanting to extend her life longer than being pain free.. But must add she is as fit as a flea and not on any medication !
Hope this helps .. And good your feeling slightly better :smug:

Your so Awkward. ... No private messages, wanted to tell you we are waiting for my GP to return from fortnights holiday and are going to discuss with her, and my Consutant too,

Tell your wife I love her, and your not too bad either LOL. Xxx.

Pork Butt sends his regards to your wife too hehehe.

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Is that my new name? Haha

Very busy day today, worn out!

Glad you had a good day shopping & out having breakfast, even if it was with a tiger :D

Glad your back with your PAYG :) xxx

Thanks Watcher, sorry you were so busy, rest well, are you off at the weemend ?

Take Care.Sweetie.

Love Always.

xxx.

Enclave

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Your so Awkward. ... No private messages, wanted to tell you we are waiting for my GP to return from fortnights holiday and are going to discuss with her, and my Consutant too,

Tell your wife I love her, and your not too bad either LOL. Xxx.

Pork Butt sends his regards to your wife too hehehe.
Sorry should I have put it in a private message ? Or have I still got my setting wrong ?
Wife sending hugs xxxx

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hi Kevin, hope you've had good nap.....don't know where the day's gone... (well the bit up to 9:15 saw me still in bed ;)) and Sainsbury's stole a lot of my day away....how does shopping take sooooo loooong esp when you know what you want AND it's where it should be......Mmmm... Then the lovely putting it all away part. Best part of shopping was taking my friends half over and having a brew with her......
Mayb catch you later....enjoy your tea....off out for mine shortly, pain killers first

Hope your not in too much pain, enjoy tea, have a great evening.

Love and Hugs Always Sweetie.

xxx

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Sorry should I have put it in a private message ? Or have I still got my setting wrong ?
Wife sending hugs xxxx

I can't PM you, thought you had it set for NO private messages LOL

Enclave

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Have re changed my settings ...hope this makes me more accessible :confused:
I am hopeless at getting settings right .. Will get the wife to look them over later :angelic:

Mrsass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Thanks Watcher, sorry you were so busy, rest well, are you off at the weemend ?

Take Care.Sweetie.

Love Always.

xxx.

Nooooo not off till next Thursday! No rest for the wicked ;-) today has been a good day at work though so i shan't complain! :)

I was going to ask did you speak to the hospice but just seen your post about GP being away, are you waiting till he comes back?

Xxx

Reactions: 7 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Nooooo not off till next Thursday! No rest for the wicked ;-) today has been a good day at work though so i shan't complain! :)

I was going to ask did you speak to the hospice but just seen your post about GP being away, are you waiting till he comes back?

Xxx

Did spend over an hour talking to LOROS, and also have made appointment to see them, but GP ( female and Best Ever seen), is away, will talk to her and Consultant on Enclave's advice to see about becoming Palliative Care only,

Glad workwas good, sorry your not off for ages and ages LOL

Thank's for watching, I like knowing your there, there are several others too, It gives me the strength I need,

Love from Pork Butt and Me.

xxx.

Reactions: 9 people

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well done for taking the initiative and contacting the hospice.
You really should not have to wait for GP and consultant if your pain is unbearable. That would be so heartless. If hospice is making you wait for your GP or consultant that is so wrong and unfair. They have all the experpise to find you appropriate pain relief and support so you can enjoy your outings with your Wendie, Mum, and the dogs without the fear of expecting pain later. They should help you Kevin.

Mazzer

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi Kevin, I know I haven't posted for some time, but I have been following your thread. I have had a particularly hard year last year having lost my mum in August and my father-in-law in November, I have been so busy sorting everything out I haven't really had that much time to post, but I have been keeping up to date with what has been going on.

Reading your posts has kept me on the straight and narrow and although I have been very stressed at times I have managed to keep my BS under control over the past 9 months although I have felt on occasions of just giving up. You are such an amazing person with such love and devotion to your wife Wendie and your family, you have certainly kept me motivated since I joined the Forum 16 months ago.

You are one incredible person for sharing everything with us, and hope that it gives you strength knowing how many people you have helped.

Lots of love to you, Wendie, your son and Pork Butt. Always thinking of you.

Marilyn xxxxx

Reactions: 6 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Well done for taking the initiative and contacting the hospice.
You really should not have to wait for GP and consultant if your pain is unbearable. That would be so heartless. If hospice is making you wait for your GP or consultant that is so wrong and unfair. They have all the experpise to find you appropriate pain relief and support so you can enjoy your outings with your Wendie, Mum, and the dogs without the fear of expecting pain later. They should help you Kevin.

No, I really only meant I want to talk to my GP she is brilliant, and my Consultant when I next see him, I will talk further too the Hospice next week when I have an appointment, and I think Pipp you misundersood as this was not my first contact with LOROS as I had previously spoken informally a few weeks ago,

Anyway thank you so much for all your help and advice, it truly is appreciated,

Watch this space, will tell you more soon, I hope also you understand and support that I want to talk to all these services to ask that I receive no medical intervention whatsoever except for PAIN. RELIEF !

@Pipp

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Oh, sorry, Kevin. I thought you were saying that you had to wait for a referral from GP.
That is a wise decision, no intervention. Quality of life is important. The new pain meds are absolutely brilliant, and are made up specifically for the individual's needs. Don't refuse complementary therapies too. Some reflexology or reiki could help.
I am so glad that you have an appointment next week. With pain like you have been having I bet that can't come soon enough. I hope Wendie is ok, and you both understand why a few of us here have mentioned the hospice. Nobody should have to put up with what you have. I feel for your mum too. It must be upsetting for her to see you suffering.

Danaemac

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People who think they know what you need before you do
Hey @kman I'm not getting notifications from the thread don't know what's going on !!!! Glad to see you are out and about I've been stressed for the past couple of months and bs all over the place I need a kick up the butt to get me back on the wagon so what better place to come !!! Now tomorrow is a new day so it's back to testing basal testing and diet !!!!

your legacy will live on in me and many others

Love and hugs to you all

Danae xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.