Terminal and. Scared - UPDATE !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrsass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Did spend over an hour talking to LOROS, and also have made appointment to see them, but GP ( female and Best Ever seen), is away, will talk to her and Consultant on Enclave's advice to see about becoming Palliative Care only,

Glad workwas good, sorry your not off for ages and ages LOL

Thank's for watching, I like knowing your there, there are several others too, It gives me the strength I need,

Love from Pork Butt and Me.

xxx.

Glad your GP is a good one, there isn't many of them!!

I'm off today, i think I was that tired last night I didn't know what I was saying lol very upset that it's pouring down the naughty weather man told me it would be lovely today - had fun trying to walk topsy this morning, yet again she thinks I'm trying to drag her out into some kinda acid rain, now she's curled up like a cat, she's a very confused dog!

I'm always watching :)

Hope last night was a good night for you (as good as it can be)

I've got a mix of a good & boring day - car MOT, picking up holiday tickets & bridesmaid dress fitting! Pretty much a good day just a shame about the MOT but needs must!

Love to you all xxx

Reactions: 4 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Knowing others Won't learn from my mistakes, Being TERMINALLY ILL !
Glad your GP is a good one, there isn't many of them!!

I'm off today, i think I was that tired last night I didn't know what I was saying lol very upset that it's pouring down the naughty weather man told me it would be lovely today - had fun trying to walk topsy this morning, yet again she thinks I'm trying to drag her out into some kinda acid rain, now she's curled up like a cat, she's a very confused dog!

I'm always watching :)

Hope last night was a good night for you (as good as it can be)

I've got a mix of a good & boring day - car MOT, picking up holiday tickets & bridesmaid dress fitting! Pretty much a good day just a shame about the MOT but needs must!

Love to you all xxx

I wouldn't have thought you needed an MOT. you still look in good shape, not sure about your CAR though LOL.

Hehehe.

A good night, slept very well, despite very very loud Pork Butt snoring !

Pain and Headache, I am not doing at all well at the moment,

So No Plans here either,

So who you Bridesmaid too Sweetie ?

What Colour the Dress, what style ?

Do we get pictures when the wedding has happened, of you, not bothered about the Bride LOL,

You should see me at family wedding in a Kilt, when I was much younger and I Conveniently Lost all the Photo's hehehe !

Well catch you later between all your busy events for today,

Love and Hugs Always.

xxx.

Reactions: 2 people

Mrsass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
@kman haha I think I defo need an MOT lol

Bridesmaid for my best friend, my dress is gold & cream, knee length, very pretty :) course I'll get you a pic :)

How convenient losing them pics haha would have been good to see!

Xxx

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
@kman haha I think I defo need an MOT lol

Bridesmaid for my best friend, my dress is gold & cream, knee length, very pretty :) course I'll get you a pic :)

How convenient losing them pics haha would have been good to see!

Xxx

NEVER EVER.

Even if they Did still exist, they Disappeared 30 year's or more ago Hehehe LOL.

Cant wait to see the Picture when you post it on here sweetie,

Have a Great Day hun, talk to you later, I need a nap, still really bad with Pain,

Take Care.

Love from All here.

Hugs.

xxx.

S

Sable_Jan

Hope your not in too much pain, enjoy tea, have a great evening.

Love and Hugs Always Sweetie.

xxx
Thanks Kevin, it was lovely...a "posh" tower burger....in a brioche bun....but I didn't eat the top half and only half the fries. Burger, pulled beef, cheese, beer battered onion rings....smoky bacon.....drooling now thinking about it ;). I'm cooking tonight just sausages, cabbage and a few new spuds....
Sorry for such a late reply...

Reactions: 3 people
S

Sable_Jan

I wouldn't have thought you needed an MOT. you still look in good shape, not sure about your CAR though LOL.

Hehehe.

A good night, slept very well, despite very very loud Pork Butt snoring !

Pain and Headache, I am not doing at all well at the moment,

So No Plans here either,

So who you Bridesmaid too Sweetie ?

What Colour the Dress, what style ?

Do we get pictures when the wedding has happened, of you, not bothered about the Bride LOL,

You should see me at family wedding in a Kilt, when I was much younger and I Conveniently Lost all the Photo's hehehe !

Well catch you later between all your busy events for today,

Love and Hugs Always.

xxx.
And I was just going to ask you to post a pic of you in kilt you big tease..... Glad you slept pretty well, hope the headache subsided.....and other pains,are less now too.... Pity we can't take painkillers in our sleep so they've kicked in by time we wake up. Forgot to answer your Q abt my pain....insignificant niggling aches towards yours..... Aspirin gel and ibuprofen I'm not supposed to have cos none of doc prescribed ones work...

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Thanks Kevin, it was lovely...a "posh" tower burger....in a brioche bun....but I didn't eat the top half and only half the fries. Burger, pulled beef, cheese, beer battered onion rings....smoky bacon.....drooling now thinking about it ;). I'm cooking tonight just sausages, cabbage and a few new spuds....
Sorry for such a late reply...

No worries Jan, never a late reply rounds here LOL, Well the Burger sounded great, wha'ts for Dinner tonight ?

I had chicken and couscous salad at lunch, and it's steamed cod with potato's and more salad tonight, nothing fancy,

how are you today sweetie ?

my kindle fire broke earlier when I dropped it on the floor, had to drag out my ****** old windows 7 laptop

Pain is beyond belief today

well talk later if your around

love Always

xxx

S

Sable_Jan

No worries Jan, never a late reply rounds here LOL, Well the Burger sounded great, wha'ts for Dinner tonight ?

I had chicken and couscous salad at lunch, and it's steamed cod with potato's and more salad tonight, nothing fancy,

how are you today sweetie ?

my kindle fire broke earlier when I dropped it on the floor, had to drag out my ****** old windows 7 laptop

Pain is beyond belief today

well talk later if your around

love Always

xxx
It was mmm....your meals today sound nice. My dinner was half block of smoked cheese and celery with a small cafelatte bar. Very tasty and ok carbswise with the dinner....gotta have a treat now and again. ;) and for tea I did Cumberland sausages, few new potatoes and spring greens...lovely...did instant gravy for my friend. I didn't fancy any tonight. Think I've given myself RSI :( using phone. Got gel and wrist support on....and its still aching...drive home didn't help but can't stay out.
Candle & cones lit....one doggy to send out for another wee and I'm off up to bed....catch up on celebrity masterchef...by time I've watched last nite's tonight's should be ready

S

Sable_Jan

Do you think your Kindle is fixable? Do hope so....
Hope you will be able to get better pain relief once you don't need to worry about interaction with other meds....

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Do you think your Kindle is fixable? Do hope so....
Hope you will be able to get better pain relief once you don't need to worry about interaction with other meds....

It's wierd, but it fixed its self, left it overnight, tried it first thing hoping it hadnt died, but sure it had, so very suprised when it sprang into life,

Its been through a few scares, not sure when it WILL finally die on me LOL,

How's your day Jan Sweetie ?

I'm still trying to cope,

Love, Hugs and Sloppy Puppies LOL.

xxx.

S

Sable_Jan

It's wierd, but it fixed its self, left it overnight, tried it first thing hoping it hadnt died, but sure it had, so very suprised when it sprang into life,

Its been through a few scares, not sure when it WILL finally die on me LOL,

How's your day Jan Sweetie ?

I'm still trying to cope,

Love, Hugs and Sloppy Puppies LOL.

xxx.
That's great news..... it must just've needed to get over the shock :eek:.... glad its working again :joyful:

Not done much today, my get up and go got up and went ..... so I didn't go trying to find it.... it'll come back when its ready :D:D. Done what I needed to ... feed me and dogs and clean up after them..did a bit of washing which I put in the dryer :oops: despite lovely day but my redeeming factor is I have solar panels :playful:. Its a long walk down the garden and reaching up to peg out makes my arms ache so wasn't taking chances son them kicking off again....

You do a great job the way you do cope...drives me nuts enough when I've got a constant heavy ache...I've never thought of it as pain...

Watching See No Evil I recorded last week.. the Moors murderers Hindley & Brady....When I've finished watching it'll be doggy's bedtime weewees and a shower for me...only just started watching 2nd part though

Been warm here and the two old girls are panting away .. being they're on steroids seems to make them pant more anyhow... My boy Bligh on the heart meds is doing ok cos the trees shade his pen and breeze has been cool cos he lives outdoors. Bonnie likes being warm...but does move out of the sun if it gets TOO hot... and Rocko, well, he's just Rocko...barks at a bird flying past the window and pants cos he's being silly :D

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I share just about everything that is happening in the run up to my Death,

Every feeling, every emotion, all the worries and the joys,

I tell about every issue, medical, psychological, sociological and Spiritual, Icky, Disgusting, Alarming, Soothing,

I no longer question whether or not to reveal something, I just post everything,

It is at times very hard, I get roughed up on the forum, or people Insist I should do thing's their way,

At other times I just feel really vulnerable and exposed,

This isn't a story, Myself and my Family are not Robots, We are Human Beings with Real Feelings,

Sometimes I am Simply Tired, or so Down I just don't want to talk, post or share, or for that matter Care,

Sometimes I simply want to vegetate, sometimes I don't or can't get out of bed because of the pain,

Don't get me wrong I appreciate, love and need you guys,

The Love and Support is at time's all that has pulled us through,

But at time's the pressure to post and to keep things going has been enormous,

I aim to run this thread until moment's before my Death,

And I meant it when I said you were all invited to attend my funeral, arrangements have been made to let you all know when I pass,

It has been one hell of a Journey,

The End approaches faster than I want,

And as all my hopes, dreams and aspirations die, along with my abilities and functions and even my dignity, I hope that my message got through, and made a difference to people's way of life, and their life expectancy, and that the message lives on in this forum and beyond long after my death, finally bringing a Meaning to my suffering,

Well I hope you all understand me better, and that you will help to spead my warning about the dangers of ignoring your Diabetes for a very long time after I have gone,

I Love You All Dearly Always

Hugs from

Kevin Wendie Dayne Delta and Pork Butt.
Q
xxx. xxx xxx.

Reactions: 5 people

Mrsass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
You & your message have made a difference in my life @kman as I KNOW they have in so many other people's too!

Xxx

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
You & your message have made a difference in my life @kman as I KNOW they have in so many other people's too!

Xxx

And that's why I bare my soul,

If just 1.person is able to change, and save themselves from my fate. Then I have not wasted my life after all !

But anyway how.was your day Watcher sweetie ?

I still cant find the Kilt pictures. .... Thank God LOL

xxx.

Reactions: 3 people

Totto

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I share just about everything that is happening in the run up to my Death,

Every feeling, every emotion, all the worries and the joys,

I tell about every issue, medical, psychological, sociological and Spiritual, Icky, Disgusting, Alarming, Soothing,

I no longer question whether or not to reveal something, I just post everything,

It is at times very hard, I get roughed up on the forum, or people Insist I should do thing's their way,

At other times I just feel really vulnerable and exposed,

This isn't a story, Myself and my Family are not Robots, We are Human Beings with Real Feelings,

Sometimes I am Simply Tired, or so Down I just don't want to talk, post or share, or for that matter Care,

Sometimes I simply want to vegetate, sometimes I don't or can't get out of bed because of the pain,

Don't get me wrong I appreciate, love and need you guys,

The Love and Support is at time's all that has pulled us through,

But at time's the pressure to post and to keep things going has been enormous,

I aim to run this thread until moment's before my Death,

And I meant it when I said you were all invited to attend my funeral, arrangements have been made to let you all know when I pass,

It has been one hell of a Journey,

The End approaches faster than I want,

And as all my hopes, dreams and aspirations die, along with my abilities and functions and even my dignity, I hope that my message got through, and made a difference to people's way of life, and their life expectancy, and that the message lives on in this forum and beyond long after my death, finally bringing a Meaning to my suffering,

Well I hope you all understand me better, and that you will help to spead my warning about the dangers of ignoring your Diabetes for a very long time after I have gone,

I Love You All Dearly Always

Hugs from

Kevin Wendie Dayne Delta and Pork Butt.
Q
xxx. xxx xxx.
Hi Kman, I haven't talked to you earlier but I think you are brave. Death will come to us all eventually.

My husband died four weeks ago. He had cancer so morphine and dolcontine and such pain medication worked, The last few days he was on a pump for pain as it was difficult for him to swallow tablets. He never lost his humour or his mischievousness though and I miss him terribly.

His illness was very short, only a couple of months and I know you have been dying for a couple of years now but what I want to say is that if the Pain Clinic you attended didn't help I'm sure you could ask for a pump, it was such a relief and pain management is so advanced now. Also anxiety medication, you can get that on a pump too if you are very ill. It helps a lot to control pain in you are calm, also helps if you are afraid of dying. My husband didn't want to die and leave me and I wanted him to stay but when illness strikes there isn't much you can do. At least you and your family are better prepared as your terminal illness has lasted for some time. My husband got the actual diagnosis two and a half week before he passed away.

Anyway, I have read a lot of your posts and I think you should insist on proper pain management. It can be had, you see.

Reactions: 6 people
S

Sable_Jan

Hi Kman, I haven't talked to you earlier but I think you are brave. Death will come to us all eventually.

My husband died four weeks ago. He had cancer so morphine and dolcontine and such pain medication worked, The last few days he was on a pump for pain as it was difficult for him to swallow tablets. He never lost his humour or his mischievousness though and I miss him terribly.

His illness was very short, only a couple of months and I know you have been dying for a couple of years now but what I want to say is that if the Pain Clinic you attended didn't help I'm sure you could ask for a pump, it was such a relief and pain management is so advanced now. Also anxiety medication, you can get that on a pump too if you are very ill. It helps a lot to control pain in you are calm, also helps if you are afraid of dying. My husband didn't want to die and leave me and I wanted him to stay but when illness strikes there isn't much you can do. At least you and your family are better prepared as your terminal illness has lasted for some time. My husband got the actual diagnosis two and a half week before he passed away.

Anyway, I have read a lot of your posts and I think you should insist on proper pain management. It can be had, you see.
So sad for you

Mrsass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump

Very sorry for your loss @Totto xxx

Mrsass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
And that's why I bare my soul,

If just 1.person is able to change, and save themselves from my fate. Then I have not wasted my life after all !

But anyway how.was your day Watcher sweetie ?

I still cant find the Kilt pictures. .... Thank God LOL

xxx.

My day was good thanks, busy at work and when I got home me mam rang me n said she was doing mince and dumplings for tea so me n the dog were straight round, drooling lol then a nice walk in the sun to the park so topsy (and me) could walk off our dumplings lol

I'll be quieter coz I've pretty much used all my data up on my phone so I can't spy at work now, will have to wait till I'm home to my wifi BOOOO!

Love always, Watcher :) xxx

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

Totto

You Sweet Angelic Beautiful Person,

4 weeks after your husband passed and you are Caring, Loving and Kind enough to offer advice to someone else, I am not at all sure I'd have your strength if my lovely wife Wendie had passed that recently,

You Dear Sweet Lady have me in streams of tears, and my Deepest Respect,

Firstly myself and Wendie want to offer our most Sincere Condolences, Love and great big Hugs from our Beautiful little puppy Pork Butt xxx.

You must be Devastated, how you manage to care about a stranger like me I don't know sweetie,

My pain is excrutiating and devastating, but the thing I have most trouble explaining here is I have the most wonderful teams looking after me, I attend 2 different Pain Clinics and have a Medical Psychologist heping just with coping with the Pain,

The difficult thing is that there is no way of getting away from this pain due to what is happening to the nerves in my body,

I am NOT unhappy with my care, or the pain relief efcorts from my team, They are wonderful and caring, and they explain anything and everything each step of the way,

Of course I'm not happy to still be in pain, but I do not at all believe or think It is in any way being neglected, I will talk to them about a Pump ! From what you have said it would be wonderful for me, and most of all for Wendie as I hate seeing her face when I am in such awful pain, it hurts her even more than Me xxx.

I Love You already as a Dear Friend, and I hope you will stay with me here on the thread for as long as you feel comfortable or able to considering how raw it must all still be for you sweetie xxx.

Please know our Prayers and Thoughts are with you, as I stated before you are nothing short of Angelic, Wendie says to tell you she also is a right mess with tears all down her face,

Thank You so very very much for being so very Brave, Kind, Caring and most of all Loving your Tenderness and Sweetness have driven deep into our heart's.

Love and Hugs Always Dear Lady,

Kevin Wendie Dayne, Delta and Pork Butt.

xxx xxx xxx.

@Totto

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.