Hi everybody, had a loss!

sandymaynard

Hi everybody
sorry I have not written sooner and let you all know how I was! I lost my mum on 28th June and Haley in first week of July! I had the both of them cremated and mixed their ashes as they asked of me! I took them to Blackpool and walked down the beach!
I read my favourite psalm of all time! Footprints! It means so much to me I read it as I walked down on the beach and the psalm telling my mum and Haley that I will love them for ever and that they will always be in my heart! And now they will be together forever as I sprinkled their ashes together!
I sunk into a bit of depression! I just did not get out of my bed for over two weeks! Just today decided that it was time to get to get up and allow myself the time to be up and around!
I have decided that my Christmas gift is going to be a poodle a standard one! As I think that it is time I had a dog in my life again!
I am sorry that I have not been around a lot of late! I am sorry if anyone has been worried!
Sandy

bernie.freeman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
selfish people
Hi Sandy,

I am really sorry to hear that you have lost both your mom and Haley, you must be feeling awful. you are so brave to be up and about again, life does go on but at times life is also a *****.

Keep up the good work.

love

Bernie

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
Sorry for your loss Sandy ,I hope that they're passing was both peaceful and that you can now come to terms with it.

ChocFish

(((((((Sandy))))))) terribly sorry for your loss, I know some days will be better than others and you need to go through the grieving process, sending you the link to Cruse Bereavement Care, http://www.crusebereavementcare.org.uk/ you can email for help and advice or call them, dont hesitate to ask for help, this is a time when you need it.

Love from

Karen x

issigonis59

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi Sandy,

I'm so sorry for your loss, and I can totally understand why you've not been around here for a while. It's good to see you back, you have been missed! Hope you are starting to feel a bit better now you've had chance to get your head around everything. Take care of yourself.

Best wishes

Rachel :)

Jude

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi Sandy

So glad you have come back and let us know what has been going on at least we can support you when we know. Please promise you will not go away again however low you are feeling. :cry:

love Jude

sandymaynard

Hi everybody
thanks for your kind words!
Jude i won't go away again1 i will be around often daily even!
I will post a picture when we get our poodle later in the year! a standard one we are going for! I am okay now! not too down! my mum did not suffer much pain! haley cried everyday until she passed away i think she missed my mum!
Thank fully they are together now!
Sandy

graham64

Dislikes
Ironing, cooking, shopping. Pessimists, people with sense of humour bypass. Speed cameras Traffic wardens, Nanny state and Hypocrites
Hi Sandy,
So sorry to hear about your loss, I been through it and know how you must have felt.

Take care
Graham

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
hya sandy hun,
i thought something must have happened and was worried, im so sorry about your loss, i too have lost two in june so sympathise with you , hope you can now have some happiness and peace
love to u n partner
:)

mogsta22

Sandy, I had been wondering where you are. So sorry at what you have gone through over the last few weeks but your reappearance here indicates that you are starting to feel a little better. I am glad you have something to look forward to later this year. Something to focus on when things are getting you down.

Jean

sandymaynard

Hi Totsy and everyone
I am feeling a little better now! At least they are together now! I now accepted that my mum loved me and that she did want me! She told me the night before she died that she was scared of losing me! I was a very sick baby and she feared losing me!
On my mums birthday in 2 months time, we are going to go up to blackpool and release a bunch of carnations into the sea pink ones as they were her favourites to mark her birthday!
Thank you everyone for your kind words

IanD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Carbohydrates
Sorry to hear that, Sandy. It must be devastating to lose two loved ones so close in time. I see you are doing what you can to maintain precious memories in spite of the problems with your Mum.

I wish you every happiness as you rebuild your life without them.

moggy

hi sandy
lost my mum last yr 16th off july she had a good life but she had suffered with alzheimers for years but the last six mths it was soul destroying and the last mth she suffered with cancer so it was a god send that she passed away. it really does get better believe me and you do move on, but your pain is still very raw i cried that much i though i could cry no more. but now i rememeber the good times and laugh about things that she said and did, but i still do i have a good cry every so often but not so much these day. really believe me it will get better it is very early days still nad dont be ashamed off having a good bluber. take care thing off you at this very sad time. :(
moggy

sandymaynard

Thank you IanD for your kind words

Hi moggy,
Oh i have cried! I thought i would not be able to but i have cried so much it hurts my head in the end! I watched marley and me as i knew it would give me a excuse to cry!
I am not ashmed to cry! I just hope the pain gets better it feels so raw at the minute! I suffered badly a couple of weeks ago, did not want to get out of bed! i sunk into deep depression! I am managing to pull myself out of it!
Sandy

Katharine

It can take a long while for your emotions to be predictable again after the death of a close friend. Human, dog, cat or horse, doesn't alter this.

Don't expect too much of yourself. I wonder if these bereavements have stressed your immune system and is the reason for your recent infections?

sandymaynard

Hi Katherine,
I just don't know about the recent infections, it could well be all of that!
I just had not thought of it like that!
Silly me!
Sandy