Online fraud

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
That I received today:mad:, I reported this, but before that, I messaged back, can't say on here what I actually wrote back lol. But reported it and then blocked the loser :D

I am serving on a special mission in Syria a week ago,I and my unit intercepted some rebels buying ammunition and we recovered the ammunition and $58 million. We decided not to tell our commanders but we submitted the ammunition so we shared the money between ourselves and i want to send my share of Syria for safe keeping ,i have contacted a UN diplomat who will help me move the box of Consignment from here so that my appointed trustee can claim the safe and open an account and deposit 75% for me while you retain 25% for your role.

Indicate your interest by responding with your Names, Age, and occupation to my private email *********66@

Honestly I can't stop laughing, but do people really get taken in by this on line fiction ? :eek: shocking

Reactions: 4 people
M

mammamia2006

I always reply asking them to tell me my name, never seem to get a reply. Quite amusing as my email address has my full name.

The bank ones are the worst. I get a few every day, each from different 'Managers' at different banks, they dont know my name either lol

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
There is sort of register for cons and I think the number of that one is a 401 (sorry 419). Don't quote me on the number since I have not confirmed it.

There was an amusing web site where the recipient replied and conned the conners repeatedly. It would be worth read if I could remember where it is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/419_scams

Reactions: 3 people

catza

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Reactions: 2 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
There's all sorts of con artists online. It's a sad world. :(

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
That I received today:mad:, I reported this, but before that, I messaged back, can't say on here what I actually wrote back lol. But reported it and then blocked the loser :D

I am serving on a special mission in Syria a week ago,I and my unit intercepted some rebels buying ammunition and we recovered the ammunition and $58 million. We decided not to tell our commanders but we submitted the ammunition so we shared the money between ourselves and i want to send my share of Syria for safe keeping ,i have contacted a UN diplomat who will help me move the box of Consignment from here so that my appointed trustee can claim the safe and open an account and deposit 75% for me while you retain 25% for your role.

Indicate your interest by responding with your Names, Age, and occupation to my private email *********66@

Honestly I can't stop laughing, but do people really get taken in by this on line fiction ? :eek: shocking

There's an old saying. "It's still possible to catch fish if the baseball bat is used wisely." :D

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
There's an old saying. "It's still possible to catch fish if the baseball bat is used wisely." :D

I bet He will be looking a bit like a cod face if and when he see's my reply :D

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I bet He will be looking a bit like a cod face if and when he see's my reply :D
To be honest. No matter how miffed I get when inboxed this sort of thing.. I never reply. A "response" will let them know your email account is active. ;)

Reactions: 6 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
To be honest. No matter how miffed I get when inboxed this sort of thing.. I never reply. A "response" will let them know your email account is active. ;)

I didn't mention an email, so this person does not know my address. If it was,, then I would just report and delete.

CollieBoy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi carb Foods
We've got one (baseball bat) by the front door. It could be quite useful one day.
Careful with that! (keep a baseball & glove with it!) If you knock the **** out of a burglar with the bat alone you could leave yourself open, but if the bat is with the rest of the equiptment,you can claim the bats's presence is part of your sports kit and it's presence is coincidental!

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
I had one of those Nigerian idiots ... had $200 million USD .... and wanted a 60/40 split his way. I responded with a 60/40 my way. He came back and accepted. I said "nup, too late, now I want 90/10".

Never had an email since. They're one of my nicer replies.

Reactions: 2 people