One of those days.......

mmackay20040

Hey,

I've not been on this in a few months. Hope you're all getting on well? Been having quite a month of it and I'm having one of 'those' days :cry: so just thought I'd see how you're all getting on? :p

M xxx

mmackay20040

Thanks. Congratulations on your weight loss, you're doing brilliantly! Any tips?!
I see your recently diagnosed, how are you getting on? x

sandymaynard

Hi
Had a few steps that i have stuck to! I got diagnoised on 1st of april! What day to get diagnoised april fools day!
I just stuck to not eating rice,potatoes,pasta,bread.
I don't each much chocolate or biscuits! I have now and again slipped off the wagon and had couple of jelly babies! Or a bit of chocolate!
taken on a bit more exercise! it has been hard work! i think i might of gained weight for my weigh in on monday! Had a very stressful 6 weeks!
I have tried to stick with healthy meals where i have been able to!
I have noticed that my bones ache alot and i hurt after doing too much gardening, suffered a couple of hypo's when done too much! But i have managed to stay off medication at the minute!
Just try to eat something that i know will fill me rather than having something that i know i am going to be left hungry from within half a hour!
I used to eat chinesse once a week but i have stopped that as i know that the rice was doing my blood sugars no good!
This forum has helped me so much!
Sandy