The SCREAM thread

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Don't you just hate it when you know there's a snake in the grass playing sick, nasty games and you have to keep your mouth shut rather than expose them for the ******* that they are. Time will tell....then maybe I won't hold my tongue:mad::mad::mad:...I will stay quiet .....for now;)

Reactions: 10 people
S

Sable_Jan

Don't you just hate it when you know there's a snake in the grass playing sick, nasty games and you have to keep your mouth shut rather than expose them for the ******* that they are. Time will tell....then maybe I won't hold my tongue:mad::mad::mad:...I will stay quiet .....for now;)
intriguing.......but I totally agree with you.......

Reactions: 9 people

dannyw

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Oh it's boring keeping your mouth shut and leads to further frustration :) As in Catchphrase, "say what you see".....

Reactions: 13 people

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Merging what am I doing with a good old "wail."

I got a bit of Slayer playing. Or better still? See em live!

All together now!?

Reactions: 2 people

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
working with people one needs to know how to move and handle....can not believe after i have said we not supposed to move like that I get twinges in my back.... think it time i ACTUALLY RETIRED arghhhh:pompous::wacky::greedy:

Reactions: 10 people

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Scan over and done with now got to wait for the results...yes I did ask and was told oh we not looked at it yet your Doctor should have results in a few days ....:bigtears:i am the inpatient one :banghead:

Reactions: 4 people

Topmansmithy

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
modern life
Flies!!!!- what are they for apart from really annonying me!! - they have all the world to fly in and yet they decide to fly in my space and crawl on my tv while i am trying to watch a programme - go away u little (rude word)......

Reactions: 6 people

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Flies!!!!- what are they for apart from really annonying me!! - they have all the world to fly in and yet they decide to fly in my space and crawl on my tv while i am trying to watch a programme - go away u little (rude word)......

I believe they are pretty good at helping with the process of decomposition in regards to the maggot stage of the lifecycle...
Let em have a bit of fun! :p

Reactions: 7 people

Topmansmithy

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
modern life
I believe they are pretty good at helping with the process of decomposition in regards to the maggot stage of the lifecycle...
well i never knew that - respect for flies then - just fly somewhere else....:cool:

Reactions: 8 people

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
But when you see them on poo too . . . ughhhhh!

A natural repulsion. They do carry & transfer viruses and bacteria... A simalar way a bee carries pollen I suppose. But bees are more cuddly.. ;)

S

Sable_Jan

EXACTLY!! told a bluebottle to f off out this morning cos the widows were open......mind you Moo had just been down the garden, come back in and peed all over.....she DOES have a continence problem and I'm very forgiving of it but NOT when she's just been out.....no, moo, nooo
Saving grace I guess is I didn't shampoo carpets on Weds when I meant to nor yesterday cos I was too busy....but gonna have to do today....more than one too many piddles.....same in kitchen with Sassie

S

Sable_Jan

That is true and even as an indicator of time (date) of death when needs be.....now wasps on the other hand.....

S

Sable_Jan

But when you see them on poo too . . . ughhhhh!
Even worse when you can't SEE the pooh for the dam things. ... that writhing frenzy (if it can be said of flies to writhe)....but the fresh pooh IS keeping them away from Bligh's breakfast ......

Reactions: 2 people

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
That is true and even as an indicator of time (date) of death when needs be.....now wasps on the other hand.....
I have never needed to ask a maggot for the time.. But I have shown a wasp directions! :p

Reactions: 5 people

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
well i never knew that - respect for flies then - just fly somewhere else....:cool:
No respect for flies....just splat them.....:D....hate the dirty little beasties and don't get me started on wasps....after being stung many, many times.....they are flies with evil intent and die if they come within 200 yards of me ....(for my own safety only of course )...they seek me out like a seek and destroy missile and usually make a bee line ( excuse the pun ) for my boobs!!!!:eek:..have had more stings on them than I care to remember (or want to)....very, VERY painful so death to all wasps is the ONLY answer...they can keep the flies company in wasp/fly heaven :D:p

Reactions: 7 people