The SCREAM thread

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
No respect for flies....just splat them.....:D....hate the dirty little beasties and don't get me started on wasps....after being stung many, many times.....they are flies with evil intent and die if they come within 200 yards of me ....(for my own safety only of course )...they seek me out like a seek and destroy missile and usually make a bee line ( excuse the pun ) for my boobs!!!!:eek:..have had more stings on them than I care to remember (or want to)....very, VERY painful so death to all wasps is the ONLY answer...they can keep the flies company in wasp/fly heaven :D:p

Hmmm, I get you don't like flies then lol

Reactions: 6 people

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Lol...the only flying things I tolerate are birds, butterflies, ladybirds and bees :D...anything else I go into Dalek mode...exterminate ...exterminate...exterminate :D

That not just needless destruction due to a misunderstanding?
For instance. You could just be sat on an established flight path. Or "scrambling" the insects UV perception. Maybe giving of a pheromones in the scent/deodorant applied?

Reactions: 5 people

Topmansmithy

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
modern life
Lol...the only flying things I tolerate are birds, butterflies, ladybirds and bees :D...anything else I go into Dalek mode...exterminate ...exterminate...exterminate :D
Love it - i thought it was just me - :)

Reactions: 3 people

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
That not just needless destruction due to a misunderstanding?
For instance. You could just be sat on an established flight path. Or "scrambling" the insects UV perception. Maybe giving of a pheromones in the scent/deodorant applied?
Lmao...leave my pheromones outta this haha....rule is.... only Steven Gerrard can bite my boobs and live to tell the tale :p

Reactions: 2 people

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
have i missed something;):eek:
umm possibly the previous comment I made about wasps stinging my boobs?:hilarious:
Quote ....
No respect for flies....just splat them.....:D....hate the dirty little beasties and don't get me started on wasps....after being stung many, many times.....they are flies with evil intent and die if they come within 200 yards of me ....(for my own safety only of course )...they seek me out like a seek and destroy missile and usually make a bee line ( excuse the pun ) for my boobs!!!!:eek:..have had more stings on them than I care to remember (or want to)....very, VERY painful so death to all wasps is the ONLY answer...they can keep the flies company in wasp/fly heaven :D:p

Reactions: 4 people

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Lmao...leave my pheromones outta this haha....rule is.... only Steven Gerrard can bite my boobs and live to tell the tale :p

I'll be sure to set him free then if he is unfortunate to be caught behind a window or backstroking in a pint glass...

Reactions: 3 people
K

Kat100

Screaming because I just need to ... :woot:
Would just rather express my feelings in a constructive way .. But there we go .. :wideyed:

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Screaming because I just need to ... :woot:
Would just rather express my feelings in a constructive way .. But there we go .. :wideyed:

If you're going to have scream, then make it a good one :arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

Reactions: 8 people

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Mature and constructive one ... For those who need to hear it and only those ...

I'm pretty near uttering a blood curdling scream too, and as it's the Scream Thread on this public forum, perhaps we should have a joint scream, and see who has the loudest? :)

K

Kat100

I'm pretty near uttering a blood curdling scream too, and as it's the Scream Thread on this public forum, perhaps we should have a joint scream, and see who has the loudest? :)
Very brill BT join the club ... A public forum .. A public scream ...
Happy to share ... :singing::singing::singing:
But if necessary I will take my scream to constructive listeners ... Can't waste to much of my oxygen ...;)

Any news on lost pet ... Do catch up later x

Reactions: 5 people
S

Sable_Jan

BL##DY FIREWIRKS!!@@ it's July 4th not November 5th and noone tell me it's American Independence day cos I'll scream louder......I'm in ENGLAND......

Reactions: 7 people

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
BL##DY FIREWIRKS!!@@ it's July 4th not November 5th and noone tell me it's American Independence day cos I'll scream louder......I'm in ENGLAND......
Let em have fun..
I set a couple of rockets of as a tribute. They did save the world from an alien invasion... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people