I would love to meet some diabetics in my area. Are you?

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.
There's another thread just started about meeting in person. I wonder if it might be an idea to have a section on the forum for arranging local meetings and groups, @Giverny ;)
We're actually working on something, hoping for it to be released soon! :)

Reactions: 2 people

Geordie lass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hey @Fayefaye1429, sorry not been online for a little while...been ill!! I am still up for meeting and can do 18th. Let me know where and when and I will be there. Would be great to meet fellow T1's! Don't know any within my circle of friends! Take care, M x

Fayefaye1429

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Ah we are split on dates what do you both want to do teacher and Geordie lass

teacher123

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
@Geordie lass and @Fayefaye1429 - I will try adjusting things and try to make the the 18th then if that suits you both better. Would be great to meet fellow T1s but can't confirm 100%. If not, at least you two will have met up :)

Fayefaye1429

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Just to ask teacher when do u go back to your town? Just thinking we could arrange it for them instead?

Stemar

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi Everyone,

I've been readding the posts above and think a social meeting Thread would be a good Idear, as I stopped going to social gatherings because when I ordered along with others they would ask questions about why I ordered this or that, so I slowly withdrew from accepting invites to catch up. So I think it would be great not to have to worry about answering those questions because everyone understood already, Great Suggestion!!!

Stemar, (Downunder)