advice please

NatalieJ

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thank you so so much for taking the time out and sending me this. Iv started putting things in place today. Been to the gym and starting a low carb diet today. Really do appreciate it xx :)

Reactions: 4 people

paruri

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I can relate to that, you get diagnosed and everyone goes oh no and then they forget about it, what they dont realise is its a lifetime thing. My hubby is the worst. Dont ever feel likw you arw veing a pain in the ass, it us your health and it is important and I congratulate you on being pro active about it. I guess that us why I come on the forums so much now I just find it a great place to be. Stick with us and you will be fine.

My husband is also not being supportive. I have really low energy levels (could be the body adjusting to LCHF diet or the lower sugar levels) which are getting better. I too come on the forum for the same reason as you. Thanks 4ratbags

ButtterflyLady

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Acceptance of health treatment claims that are not adequately supported by evidence. I dislike it when people sell ineffective and even harmful alternative health products to exploit the desperation of people with chronic illness.
HI @NatalieJ I just read this thread you started a month ago, and I was wondering how you are doing now? Are you still having mood swings?

Reactions: 4 people