Passed out!

Sukayalid

Last night at around 11.45pm I woke up with bad abdominal pain. Went to bathroom, had diahorrea, bit of vomiting, started sweating profusely, stood up and next thing I knew I was coming round on the floor, got up and must have passed out again. Got up again and made it to the bedroom, shaking like a leaf and still pouring sweat and passed out on the end of the bed. Come round and had a load of water and fell asleep. Very tired this morning but a little better. I was so scared, any ideas what could have happened?

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.
Food poisoning?

Reactions: 2 people

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
My episode was before my D days. I ended up in hospital on drip.

Sirmione

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Donald Trump
Norovirus has made me pass out, it hits suddenly and hard.

Sukayalid

Only ate oats the last two days as I have been really stressed hence not much appetite, boss has put me on formal pip, since she found out I have depression she is working hard to get me out of the job. Anyway last night just had a small piece of salmon, freshly purchased.

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
Last night at around 11.45pm I woke up with bad abdominal pain. Went to bathroom, had diahorrea, bit of vomiting, started sweating profusely, stood up and next thing I knew I was coming round on the floor, got up and must have passed out again. Got up again and made it to the bedroom, shaking like a leaf and still pouring sweat and passed out on the end of the bed. Come round and had a load of water and fell asleep. Very tired this morning but a little better. I was so scared, any ideas what could have happened?

Exactly what happened to my hubby. Except he passed out 3 times and badly injured himself...

Gadtro enteritis acvording to GP. Would feel better in a few day. Due to either a source of dirty water or people not wahing hands after toilet. Even tho hubby does, at work it only needs someone to use loo and not wash hands and touch handles and others will pick those germs up.

It is awful and hits you so fast but it goes within a few days.

Last edited by a moderator:

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Ah fish !!!

Wondered if you had prawns or some other kind of seafood. But fish will do equally well if there's something not quite right about it.

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
Hope you haven't got so many injuries as my hubby did!! And you're recovering now.