Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merrylizard1314

Monday 13th. This morning was 3.7. Ketones 2.2 at 6.15am, but then, after seeing my guests off , I just had a really relaxed afternoon, reading by the fireside and checking in the forum from time to time
. Quite unusual for me on a Monday. Must be slowing down.

Snap! @Clivethedrive

Reactions: 27 people

Baruney

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.0 very delighted with that as went out with family for celebration meal yesterday including champagne and I have no idea of carbs but did try to choose sensible options
Champers - the more brut the less carbs. The 5 suggests wise choices all round. Hope a good time was had by all.

Reactions: 14 people

WeeFergus

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cruelty to humans and animals.
Good morning all. I had a 6.0 fasting reading this morning after a 6.2 one at bedtime last night.

Reactions: 24 people

Baruney

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning troops

5.2 fasting. Chuffed with that.

Grey day down here in saga central. Lots of work to do today so better get a wiggle on.

Reactions: 26 people

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hola hunky

Surely you know my humour by now. Sometimes that is lost without tone. We have the option to 'like'. I could suggest a number of different tags that the powers that be would probably struggle win.
@Baruney your humour is a good thing and gives your posts an added zing, keep it up.
and your response was spot on.
Hj

Reactions: 16 people

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.3 am,
Not too sure but last weekend was a wine free weekend... just looking to see and levels slightly higher but nothing too bad...
and now it is pissing down out there.... so lunchtime walk might be in question.
Have a good week chums.
Hj

Reactions: 26 people

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
13 weeks. Diabetic team at the hospital only saw me last week and were really shocked I hadnt been referred to them at 6 weeks. Good old NHS!
Yeah that sounds typical of the NHS. Like what I have faced trying to get an hearing test. Had hearing aids for 17 yes was sat with audiologist and asked when am I due for hearing test. Oh its due said audiologist but you have to get a referral from GP! Two months later I get my appointment. Typical

Reactions: 16 people

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Soon we will be playing "catching Clive". You are the FBG equivalent of Usain Bolt
Hey! This is not a race , the inspiration for my hard fought bs control is from all our fellow postersplease be happy in your own skin, good bs controls is Vital and i encourage all t1 and t2's to continue the good fight

Reactions: 23 people

jason134

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
diabetes at the moment
A weekend off celebrating my son's 21st lots of alcohol and some naughty food dare I look at this mornings fasting test. At 6.30 am it was 14.6 horrified but a good weekend was had by all got 2 years before the next one has their 21st

Reactions: 17 people

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
A weekend off celebrating my son's 21st lots of alcohol and some naughty food dare I look at this mornings fasting test. At 6.30 am it was 14.6 horrified but a good weekend was had by all got 2 years before the next one has their 21st
Oh maybe it's time to return to the straight and narrow
I would have a splitting headache that high

Reactions: 6 people

MosheBenYehuda

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Happy Birthday to Jr:-D

Reactions: 6 people

jason134

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
diabetes at the moment
Not feeling great to be honest but yes back on the straight and narrrow

Reactions: 10 people
Status
Not open for further replies.