Our girl shed ...

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Hi guys, no shed input today, I went to Cotswold animal park with some Salvation Army friends, they have a yearly day out in July, so as there was room and guests can go, it was a lovely day, the sun even popped it's head out late afternoon. Will try and upload a few photo's, but tired out now. Dont forget, last one out, to lock up safe and sound.
Nighty, night chez shed gals x

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 9 people

Blondie153

Good to hear, the last bit that is....think it's harder when the dogs are in cos you can't explain to them what's going to happen and they can't txt to say op is over and they're sitting up having coffee and toast ;) as my son did last week...
Glad you're little fur ball has been done. He'll probs get/have some swelling (bruising and fluids draining) making it look like he's not been done for first few days....rule of thumb we use is if sac swells to more than original size or feels hot then consult vet...normally straight forward recovery though.... He might still get interested in the ladies ... One of our boys did...even fully locked with her :eek::eek: but obvs no worries abt pups....oh, and he's not "safe" straight away...ten days I think to be clear

Hopefully you've got him now and on the way home x
Thanks a million for all the info I am only 6 and a half months into this pet owning Craic. Have to say loving it!! Here is his sad wee face when I got him home I just cuddled him and he slept in my arms. He's away to bed now
ImageUploadedByDCUK Forum1436912468.857978.jpg

Reactions: 7 people

Frances_ann

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Onions , Garlic , Curry
so girls it's our shed what are we going to put in it ...
We can use the shed all,year around ..
It needs a girls touch ..

In the girls shed , I am putting a sofa ... For those lazy days ... An afternoon sleep , and just to relax and watch the birds on the bird feeder from the window ...
It's a battered old sofa .. With many cushions ... An old fashioned Liberty print .. Vintage .. And very comfortable ..
A very dry white wine and a cushion for the cat

Reactions: 6 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
I love to read a book, made of paper, especially from a charity shop, knowing it has been read before. As for shed space for 'proper books' :D a few hooks put up would solve these problems, or storage containers, something to sit on that has storage underneath. We could hire a carpenter to build some seating around the sides and incorporate storage. Enjoy ladies :happy::joyful:
2d6b947007680377b5434e0ddabc9259.jpg

See you later, off to do my job soon x

Reactions: 7 people
S

Sable_Jan

Thanks a million for all the info I am only 6 and a half months into this pet owning Craic. Have to say loving it!! Here is his sad wee face when I got him home I just cuddled him and he slept in my arms. He's away to bed now View attachment 14036
No probs....doesn't he look sweet...and they always make us feel so guilty about making them wear a collar....

S

Sable_Jan

I love to read a book, made of paper, especially from a charity shop, knowing it has been read before. As for shed space for 'proper books' :D a few hooks put up would solve these problems, or storage containers, something to sit on that has storage underneath. We could hire a carpenter to build some seating around the sides and incorporate storage. Enjoy ladies :happy::joyful:
2d6b947007680377b5434e0ddabc9259.jpg

See you later, off to do my job soon x
Got a pretty cute guy doing my bathroom ;)

Reactions: 8 people