Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.2 am
Monday morning comes around, not looking too bad out there, fingers are crossed for golfers and spectators...
Have a good day doing what you're doing.
Hj

Reactions: 32 people

MosheBenYehuda

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.9 this morning after 5.6 before bed...
Nasty Brumm, looking fwd to attend first session of X-Pert Diabetes course today.
I'll be back with some input.
Oh, and from today I have cut back all sweeteners, and will start using cream for coffee/tea...
My first brew of the day was :-/
Have a g'day:)

Reactions: 33 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Happy Monday everyone. An ok 5.4 this morning. Can't grumble at that. :) Have a lovely day folks, whatever you're getting up to. X

image.jpg
image.jpg

For something to brighten your day, take a shiftys at http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/have-a-smile-on-me-x.80529/#post-901952 X

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 28 people

Croc

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Sea filth!
Morning.

A not too bad 6.2 this morning.

After being pretty good whilst out yesterday I caved on the way home cos I was too knackered to think about making food when I got in and had some chip shop chips, with burger sauce.

Reactions: 27 people

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.9 this morning after 5.6 before bed...
Nasty Brumm, looking fwd to attend first session of X-Pert Diabetes course today.
I'll be back with some input.
Oh, and from today I have cut back all sweeteners, and will start using cream for coffee/tea...
My first brew of the day was :-/
Have a g'day:)
I think you'll be surprised how quickly your taste buds adapt to the new regime.... things start to taste sweet by themselves.... in my experience... never been keen on the idea of sweeteners, though cannot say why!
It's a good move MBY
Hj

Reactions: 18 people

JohnD54

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Rice
6.0 on this fresh morning, pretty happy with that after a party weekend with family & friends.

Have a great day.

Reactions: 35 people

JoyceGlasgow

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Jogging
3.6 so so glad public holiday here today so no work. Looking forward to my eggs. I know I need to get out more lol. Have a good day.

Reactions: 36 people

Alzebra

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.1 this morning, and I'm going for my HbA1c at 9am. First time I've ever looked forward to a blood test!

Reactions: 34 people

Pasha

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
I missed it too, which is kind of ironic :p
Well, yesterday I thought that I had noticed a slight change in the tilt of your rather large wine glass. Could have been an optical illusion. Must have been age playing its tricks on me ,perhaps ?

Reactions: 9 people

scottish-jim

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning all :)

Another some what low of 3.8 this morning :)

Feeling fine though :)

PS: Two and a half weeks off the Newcastle Diet and bloods have been good and weight has stayed the same :)

Reactions: 34 people
Status
Not open for further replies.