Fruity breath

ConradJ

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
The hassle and ignorance of diabetes.
@woodstar65, it would be the best thing all round if you got a job change, good luck with finding something else.

I wholeheartedly agree with @noblehead - the sooner you're out and working somewhere else the sooner you can end the cycle of enforced highs.

polka

Hi sorry for not replying was busy sorting my bloods out. I tend to keep them high as I do a lot of driving. Which I know is bad for me but if I take any time off my boss has threatened me with dismissal. Any back to the point I hadn't realised I had let them go so high. Also my meter does key tone measurements. My bloods didn't register on the meter and my key tones were 2.6. Have got them sorted now. But it wasn't pear drops that I kept tasting more like sugary sweet. I didn't know I had bad breath as know one said. I am looking for s better job so I can look after my self better, but until then I do need to earn a living. Thanks for everyone's concern.
I used to run high blood sugers just to keep working, eventually I got really ill through doing so...
It is not a good idea to do that.

Reactions: 4 people

ConradJ

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
The hassle and ignorance of diabetes.
Hey, that's fantastic news! Good luck with it.
(And the finger to your old boss )