Salt

Christian Boy

Dislikes
My job, my home.
Hi everyone.

I have had the strangest tast of salt in my mouth for a few weeks now. I don't have a particularly high sodium diet, infact we use lo-salt for cooking only and add none on the table.

Any ideas?

ChocFish

Is it possible that you are not drinking enough? Dehydration causes a salty taste in the mouth, could be now that the weather is milder and also you said you need to lose some weight, so you should maybe drink a bit more than usual?

I know it could be due to some allergy or sinus trouble or side effects of medication too, I think if it was me I would try to drink a couple of extra glasses of water, some fizzy drinks have sodium so wouldnt be helpful.

I hope you find something to take this taste away it must interfere with enjoyment of food?

All the best

Karen

Innocent

Dislikes
Moaning. Its a pointless excercise if you dont like something find a proactive way to make it better, moaning gets ya nowhere but down.
Fizzy water also often has high sodium levels, check the label before buying, as price or brand is no reflection of whether the drink is safe.