Forest shocking loss against walsall, it going to be very long season

Reactions: 5 people

Croc

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Sea filth!
Millwall lost. We can concentrate on the league now!

Reactions: 5 people

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
injury time goal to tie it for the Dees last night..... goalie should have held it..... bah!

Reactions: 2 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
We lost 1-2 at home to Notts County. Another disamal performance which saw Notts getting a man sent off and we still couldnt beat them. They were very unlucky not to have scored a 3rd goal. We certainly need to sort sumat out now this performance cannot carry on.

Well done all those that did win :)

dtennant9

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
injury time goal to tie it for the Dees last night..... goalie should have held it..... bah!
Was a cracking game @hankjam
I said to my Wife before the game that I thought it would be 2-2, but I certainly didn't think it would be with 10 minutes to go. Dundee should have taken their chances in the first half, as United were only going to get better.
That boy Murray that you've got looks the part, you should have had him on from the start.

Reactions: 4 people

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
@Alisonjane10 if you have the time and inclination, it would be great if you could give us a flavour of Geordie heaven with an occasional match report, your feelings on how the club is going and what you think the wider support feel.
It could be an interesting season with McClaren.
Hjx

Reactions: 3 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
@Alisonjane10 if you have the time and inclination, it would be great if you could give us a flavour of Geordie heaven with an occasional match report, your feelings on how the club is going and what you think the wider support feel.
It could be an interesting season with McClaren.
Hjx

Not sure I could do that without some terrible swearing & blaspheming. ;) On Sunday, McClaren spent the majority of the match in the stands. Only came down to the dug-out to do a substitution. Can't complain though. A very entertaining game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Not sure I could do that without some terrible swearing & blaspheming. ;) On Sunday, McClaren spent the majority of the match in the stands. Only came down to the dug-out to do a substitution. Can't complain though. A very entertaining game.
Maybe I'm old school! You get a much better view from up in the stands.
I personally and I know it's fashionable to stand in the technical area.
But isn't that were coaches should be and not the manager.
I know that video plays a big part in coaching, but sometimes you don't get the feel of the game touchline!

But swearing & blasphemy is unfortunately prominent in footie!
Like Geordies saying !#=/+?!!

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Carlisle 3-1 Chesterfield AET

Things like this don't happen to us :D

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
As a Newcastle fan it pays to not get too hopeful beginning of the season as club always lets us fans down

How do you get your head around someone like me, who has seen his club disintegrate into the conference in just over three years!
And you think you've seen some rubbish!:eek:;)

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Theres no answer to that except tht mike Ashley will do tht to us lol

He's he had a good go already!

I believe he's only interested in pushing his business, not the club!
He's only happy when making money!

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
@Alisonjane10... it's bit late now.... but thanks for getting back and posting....

Reactions: 6 people