lost it

carlos

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Dislikes
people with no sense of humor and take life to serious
just wondering if anyone else has encourted this problem although try to maintain very tight bs control have today seriously lost it got some very bad news about a freind of mine and have hit the drink etc etc and just seem very down and cant get a grip aww well tomorow is another day and will start agaIn first time in six month just rambling on with myself but does anyone else get like this once in a while were u just think stuff it

ChocFish

Oh yes Carlos, everyone is going through rough times now and then, we just have to take the rought with the smooth, but that is sometimes easier said than done and so we go off the rails for a few days. A way of comforting and compensating and rebelling against the distressing situation. Life is changing all the time, nothing stays the same, some things stay longer around than others, its a rich, intricate tapestry.

You have taken a brave step here, talking to us about what you are going through and you have insight, you will soon get back up on your feet, brush yourself down and get on with things as you should be doing, because whatever the bad news was/is there is nothing to be gained from making yourself ill.

Dont bottle things up, rant and rave and cry, and know that people around you care and so do the people in this forum, we will do our best to help you through this bad patch.
Hang in there Carlos, do what you can to make things better, the rest will follow, I have had some really rough times myself, and I have learnt from my past that whenever I thought 'this is it, if this is life forget it, I just dont want any more, its too hard, too upsetting, whatever' there was a turning point not too far away and it all seemed worth going on and doing my best to make it better again. Nobody stays down in the dumps forever, and there is always help out there if needed.

(((((((Carlos)))))))

All the best and I hope you feel better soon

Karen

Spiral

What Karen said. This sounds perfectly normal to me :?

We have ups and downs and live with stresses ansd strains. Go easy on yourself.

Sweet3x

Yeah, I think we all get that at times. Even non-diabetics get bouts of sadness. It's human nature :)

<hugs> I hope you have some people that you can talk to, and can help you get over it :) But if not, well, you have us on here and we'll do our best to help cheer you up, and make the world seem a better place again :)

carlos

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Dislikes
people with no sense of humor and take life to serious
thankyou for your replys although unfortunatetly have turned to the drink again tonight as things have took a severe step in the wrong direction have not binged as much as i would have done before i was given the dreaded news that i was diabetic and have only hit the drink twice thankyou for your kind words its just good in a weird sort of way to know i am not the only one that looses it from time to time and am determined that after tonight willl be leaving the drink alone for a long while this is not thte road i want to go back down and is not what my freind would have wanted its just my way of getting it out of my system thankyou once again for your kind words

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
We're all human and things don't always go right
Hana