New friends

miaxo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Heya, im posting to try and find people i can relate to and talk about diabetes with as well as just new friends!
I want to meet new people who are suffering with type 1 diabetes like myself where we can just rant and moan and hopefully support each other with it! pop me a message :D im female, 18 live i the west midlands and have been diagnosed since 1st jan 2015

Reactions: 6 people

Tylers73

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi just seen your post can't sleep as per normal. Message me if ya want to chat I could do with a friend too!! Just seen the time so your probably asleep Soz

TooMuchGlucose

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Pretty similar situation to you, I was diagnosed in February this year although I'm twenty-two and live in the North West I'm happy to talk to anyone so send me a message and I'll listen as I'm probably going through something similar as most of us are :)

miaxo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey guys :) thanks for all the support! Im awake now haha

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey ,
I'm a type 1 diabetic 23 years old , and I've had diabetes since I was 7 so 16 years now , always happy to meet and talk to new people. :)x

Kjh2015

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
@miaxo where abouts in west midlands,im type one was diagnosed last september im 26 its nice to talk to people who understand whats its like to be diabetic

Tylers73

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I was diagnosed last summer so new to it all too. All could do with a friend that understands eh!

miaxo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
@Kjh2015 near west bromwich?? Ah no way! An yeah definitely! Diabetic friends are the best!

Kjh2015

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
@miaco im near west bromwich too ik.about 19 mins away from sandwell hopsital so comes.in handy for my diabetes visits to clinic lol

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
@chloe-1992 no way! I dont know how youve done it!

I didn't do to well at first with accepting the fact I had diabetes had a lot of support from family and now I've accepted that I have it , I'm doing really well with it all and it doesn't really phase me anymore being a diabetic .
How are you finding being diabetic as I read you haven't been diagnosed that long ?

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi! This is my first message here! I'm from Italy and I'm 25 and I'm diabetic from 1999. I speak a bad english but I'm trying to do my best. I live in a small town and I would like to speak with other people type 1 diabetes too!
Your english seems really good to me from what I just read :) . Hello and welcome to the forum.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Heya, im posting to try and find people i can relate to and talk about diabetes with as well as just new friends!
I want to meet new people who are suffering with type 1 diabetes like myself where we can just rant and moan and hopefully support each other with it! pop me a message :D im female, 18 live i the west midlands and have been diagnosed since 1st jan 2015

Hello and welcome, I love your avatar of Audrey Hepburn, a classic.

Best wishes RRB

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
You're too kind! Thank you! :)

Hopefully my maths is correct , so from your dates that must mean that you've have diabetes 16 years now ? Same as me .
How do you manage your diabetes , are you on a pump or injections. :)