Diabetic meetup 3, 26th of September at 12.30 pm, pub http://www.thecarpentersarmsw1.co.uk/

Emmotha

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I've double booked myself :-(

But I will try to come along for an hour or 2

dylt1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi,

New type 1 diabetic, I am interested in coming but I must warn you the England vs Wales rugby world cup is on on the same day in London. Could be a bit busy?

ewelina

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi,

New type 1 diabetic, I am interested in coming but I must warn you the England vs Wales rugby world cup is on on the same day in London. Could be a bit busy?
Hmmm didn't know about that :mad: What time is it?

Type1Bri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Highs and lows
It won't effect us anyways, as you say it is miles away and the past few meet ups have been on a Saturday when big London football clubs have been playing at home

Reactions: 2 people

ChrisMaleType1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
It's not going to affect anyone unless they happen to be travelling back by south west railway line between 5-7pm, you live in Twickenham, or you're driving past it. It'll be good to have those stupid louts out of central London anyway.

Only joking.

Edit: I don't think I'm going to make it this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4 people

darrenh04

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi. I have a lot on so can't make it this time, but hope to see you at the next meet.

tim2000s

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
I've just had a chat with my girlfriend (of 11 years) and if you don't mind, she would like to come along too?

robert72

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I've just had a chat with my girlfriend (of 11 years) and if you don't mind, she would like to come along too?
Conversation has tended to centre on diabetes rather a lot ;) yet I'm sure she would be welcome.

tim2000s

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
I've prewarned her. She's put up with me for long enough and I talk to her about forum discussions, so it's not like it's alien ;)

Type1Bri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Highs and lows
She will be more than welcome tim. Any outsider must buy each diabetic at least one drink tho lol

Reactions: 6 people

Type1Bri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Highs and lows
I've double booked myself :-(

But I will try to come along for an hour or 2
Booooo, hope you can make it for an hour or two. Where you off to after, is it in London??

Emmotha

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Booooo, hope you can make it for an hour or two. Where you off to after, is it in London??
Nope, up to Luton. Don't have to be there until 9ish so thinking about it I can probably hang about for a few hours :)

Looking forward to it

ewelina

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
n
Great. Looking forward to meeting you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Support

I'm going to try my best to make it. What time do you expect it to go on to as I might not be able to get there til a bit later

Type1Bri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Highs and lows
Usually goes on until early evening, depends how much we have to eat and drink lol

tim2000s

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
Do they allow dogs? Our pup has asked if he can come.