New friends

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Phew lol , werll have to have a coming of age party lol !
Oh I've heard some other people taking that insulin does it work well for you ? , my last hba1c was 4.6% but only because I had to have such tight control as yes I a mummy now and that little boy in the picture is mine :p , I'm due another hba1c at the end of this month so we shall see whats been happening this time :nailbiting: , the secret then was being pregnant and test test test , I'll let you know what my next one is , what about you , do you know what your latest hba1c is. :)

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I started twenty days ago with Tresiba, it's too early but seems it works well, better than Lantus on me! :)
Pregnant or not pregnant your 4,6% it's an incredible result! My HbA1c is 8,9%, a little bit higher than yours! :banghead:
But I'm working on it! Let me know your next test and keep on workin' in this way! :)

Sounds good already if it's working better for you than lantus , once you've been on it for a little while longer yourll have to let me know how your getting on. :) I suppose so and Thankyou , yours isn't the worst I've heard lol , and it's great that your trying to improve it , I will definitely be letting you know my next result fingers crossed :)

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Kjh2015 - nannypoppins .

Hello , nice to meet you both , seems to be a few of us diagnosed in 1999 . Nice to talk to people of similar ages .

And well nicola I would say hello to you , but we've been talking all day ( every day big kisses :p ) x

Reactions: 2 people
D

Deleted member 83869

Kjh2015 - nannypoppins .

Hello , nice to meet you both , seems to be a few of us diagnosed in 1999 . Nice to talk to people of similar ages .

And well nicola I would say hello to you , but we've been talking all day ( every day big kisses :p ) x
Hello again then loool x