Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Daphne917

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.5 this AM. I was a bit heavy on the carbs yesterday.
Same here - there was a big cookie saying 'eat me' so I did and then I had a burger in Ciabatta bread (but didn't eat all of it) with a few McCains Southern fries! Surprised I'm only 5.0 this morning to be honest!!!

Reactions: 18 people

Munkki

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I just re-checked my meter to be sure: 4.6 :woot:

I thought I ate a lot yesterday, but I was keeping the carbs down :)

Reactions: 21 people

oldman1954

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
people who dont signal when they are turning left or right.
Morning all 6.5 after a bed time reading of 8.1 Grrrrrrrr ..don`t know where that came from didn`t have any thing to eat after dinner

Reactions: 17 people

WeeFergus

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cruelty to humans and animals.
Good afternoon all. I had a fasting reading of 5.2 this morning (at 07:15) after a reading of 5.0 at bedtime last night.

Reactions: 20 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Afternoon everyone. FBG 5.0 this morning. 2 hours after full fry-up breakfast, BG 4.6 Have a lovely Sunday folks.

image.gif

Reactions: 18 people
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I have not checked my blood glucose sugar today. I don't do it every day. My last reading was on Saturday 29/08/15 was 5.1 at 6.25 am. I take 4 metformin tablets a day. Diagnosed in December 2001 as type 2 diabetic.

Reactions: 16 people

orchid5

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
7 this am but was over 2 hrs later than normal taking meds as had a lie in. 5.2 going to bed. Am happy with that as long as it stays round those figures.

Reactions: 21 people