Hypos

Topher

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Just seeing on average how many hypos do people have a week, and what would be the average mmol that you would be during the hypos - i know this can vary by quite a lot etc

slip

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Just looking at my Friday weekly graphs on my Insulix this week I've had 2 techincal hypos - both 3.8 but I have been running a bit high this week (due to a cold - which is now showing itself in it's full snotty glory), the week before I had 1 of 3.3 and in general that was a good week for highs and lows. 3 the week before that (3.5, 3.3, 2.3)

Reactions: 2 people

Aginoth

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Same here, technically 2 or 3 a week 3.5 to 3.9 numbers, but I don't really feel properly hypo until about 3.3, and always treat them asap without assistance, I wake up if I hypo at night too so no problems there. Nothing to upset DVLA with.

rachel162

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Generally at least 4 a week, and I now don't even feel hypo till the low 2's, so don't get much warning till its all of a sudden very serious :( get to around 1.6-1.7 maybe once a week! Trying to increase my hypo awareness though so hopefully they'll start to improve soon!