Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

orchid5

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
8.2 before bed was 2 hrs after eating a very poorly cooked battered fish (didn't eat the batter) but had the 7 or so chips and mushy peas served with it as not had much to eat all day due to travelling! 6.2 this am, phew :). Hope you manage to get your sugars down Nomistheman.

Reactions: 23 people

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
4.7 am
could have slept longer but it's the weekend
35th wedding anni and two birthdays coming up on sunday and monday.
crack on.

Reactions: 24 people

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning. I washed hands 10.5! So I washed hands again repeated and 7.7. I must admit the 10.5 was a shock but I've read on here about washing hands and repeating and it certainly helped. :)

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
5.4 this morning uped insulin by 3units in a morning and 2 at night to see if that helps while I am on high dose steroids for my chest:rolleyes:

Reactions: 21 people

Tim55

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Rap and hip - hop
Morning All

Another slightly high result of 6.8 this morning, hopefully explained by fighting a bit of a cold as I have made no conscious changes to my routine :(

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Morning All

Another slightly high result of 6.8 this morning, hopefully explained by fighting a bit of a cold as I have made no conscious changes to my routine :(

It's a bit like a lottery sometimes @Tim55. We all have those "what's going on" readings. I have a cold too, and the first few days of it, my FBG's were up in the high 6's too. Get well soon.

Reactions: 12 people

WeeFergus

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cruelty to humans and animals.
Good morning all. I had a fasting reading of 5.5 this morning after a reading of 5.6 at bedtime last night.

Reactions: 20 people

itchyfeet

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
8.1 for me today:eek:
So much stress at the moment ..... my sugars are up and down like a yo yo !
Wishing you all a great weekend:D

Reactions: 26 people

GeoffersTaylor

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not being able to like beer anymore!!
4.8 this ... er ,, afternoon. I woke about 9-ish, mooched on the internet for a while then went back to sleep until after midday!!

I don't normally sleep in, but I guess sometimes you just need it.

Reactions: 25 people