Someone to talk to about it?

Rebeccaxox

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi, I'm Rebecca, been diagnosed for 5 years, just turnt 18, struggle sometimes with it and haven't got any other diabetic friends so would be nice to talk to someone about it, message me?

Reactions: 4 people

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Hi rebeccaxox, noticed you have not been contacted by your peers yet,don't worry they will be in touch soon,in the meantime ,hello and welcome to the forum , if there is anything you want to talk about feel free ,clive

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
Hi and welcome Rebecca..

Perhaps the youngsters are out on a Friday night?

So you got us "oldies" welcoming you...youngsters will be along soon.

How are you? You aren't the only one to sometimes struggle !! Are you struggling at the moment?

Keep in touch... Youngsters will respond!!

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Well I'm kind of in the same boat with you only difference is that I'm only 15 turning 16 so idk if you'd want to talk to someone my age

Reactions: 2 people

Signe_Kirk

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi Rebecca, I'm Signe and I'm 17 :) I've been diabetic for almost 6 years so I know the struggles ;) would like to talk to you so feel free to message me :)

o.moore11

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pizza and indian food
Hi, I'm Rebecca, been diagnosed for 5 years, just turnt 18, struggle sometimes with it and haven't got any other diabetic friends so would be nice to talk to someone about it, message me?
Hi I've been diabetic for 11 years so if u ever need to talk I'm a good listener, so feel free :)

jakejayeden

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi,

Welcome to the forum. I'm of same age, if you need help with anything, let me know. Having diabetes as a young adult can be quite harrowing and you may feel detatched from the rest. However diabetes should be in no terms -limiting-. And don't forget that this forum is dedicated to those in need of help, support, mentoring and the occassional gossip.
There is no fool in asking questions, even in the oblivious, but a fool in never asking at all.

Casey_Jane

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi, I'm 15 been diagnosed for 12 years struggling so much, need some one who understands too, here to chat if you want x