Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Hello everyone. BG 4.3 fasting today. Prefer it a tad higher to be honest, as I get a pounding headache the nearer to 4.0 my BG goes. :meh: Have a nice Monday Folks. :happy:

image.gif

Reactions: 20 people

WeeFergus

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cruelty to humans and animals.
Good morning all. I had a fasting reading of 5.3 this morning after a reading of 5.6 at bedtime last night.

Reactions: 22 people

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
BG 8.3 but reducing insulin to help with weight loss. Canagliflozin 100mg replacing some insulin. Approx. 70 units in total at mo.
Seeing DN on 16th. I'll see what hospital wants to do. Run me on 7 and 8s or increase tablet to reduce insulin and BGs more. Tablet working for me. :) :) :)

Reactions: 19 people

itchyfeet

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning all:)
My fbg numbers are driving me crazy at the moment :mad:
At 6.30am was 9.0 , had yogurt with a couple of strawberries for breakfast at 7am ...... checked a couple of minutes ago and sugars are now 5.4 :oops::D

jojo broadie

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
8.1 this am ....9.2 last night ...6.2 before eating dinner last night had lamb steak in a tomato sauce a few small potatoes cauli and broccoli few brussel sprouts and a few strawberries with a little cream ....can anyone tell me what sent level up to 9 ....going nuts trying to get this right for my husband....the recipe came from the 365 cook book downloaded from the Diabetic site .....any comnents welcome ....

Reactions: 15 people

Tim55

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Rap and hip - hop
Hi All

I had a 6.3 this morning.

I'm always around 5.5 by tea time though, but morning readings are all over the place.

Reactions: 16 people

oldman1954

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
people who dont signal when they are turning left or right.
Evening all 7.2 this am Grrrrrr

Reactions: 19 people

oldnevada

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Sugar, in all it's iterations.
5.1mm/L when I woke up this a.m. Eye check up this Wednesday for those floaters I get from time to time. Losing weight. I can't believe how much thinner my legs are getting.