Have a smile on me. X

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Men get off quite lightly on this link!View attachment 15855

Hahaha! Ain't THAT the truth @Blondie153. When will they ever learn. ;) Hope these make you smile. Please keep posting your jokes & funnies.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Reactions: 6 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Omg! I laughed out loud at this.......

image.jpeg

Reactions: 4 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hi @Shar67. Gorgeous photograph. What a darling your dog is. LOVE the pic. X

Reactions: 2 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Oh dear!! Lol. :happy:

image.jpeg

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hahaha. Silly, but funny!

image.jpeg

Reactions: 10 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
S

Shar67

Love the maths one, it is very true
I once went for a job and all the interviewees all had to sit a maths test.
When I went in for my interview I was told I was the only person in the company history to get 100%, after some well dones etc one of the panel asked why I didn't mention being good with figures in CV, I honestly told them that I didn't like maths and had hoped never to have to be tested on it after leaving school again same person said I was very very good, I told him only passed because I had taken off my shoes and had used my toes to help and non of the others had done that. I got the job.

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Love the maths one, it is very true
I once went for a job and all the interviewees all had to sit a maths test.
When I went in for my interview I was told I was the only person in the company history to get 100%, after some well dones etc one of the panel asked why I didn't mention being good with figures in CV, I honestly told them that I didn't like maths and had hoped never to have to be tested on it after leaving school again same person said I was very very good, I told him only passed because I had taken off my shoes and had used my toes to help and non of the others had done that. I got the job.

Hahaha. I'm not surprised you got the job. 10/10 for spinning a great yarn. Funny too. :D

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

LinsT

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thanks for all the lovely posts! I'm a newbie so have had the pleasure of looking through all the previous posts! Great fun :p

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hi @LinsT. Thank you for the thumbs up. So glad you like the thread. Btw, if that's your tattoo in the avatar picture, I LOVE it. Very pretty. :) Here's a couple of smiles for you. Keep popping by. X

image.png

image.jpeg

Reactions: 7 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

LinsT

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi Alisonjane10 - Yes that's me and my tattoo - thanks for the lovely comments! :)