Dr Kenneth Pullman scam?

G

graj0

10 years ago I did a self eating change to really low carbs, 6 mini meals, and it was hard but did work
I went from a size 48 pants to size 38 - 294lbs down to 212lbs. in 7 months.
Welcome to the forum, I think most people have been tempted by the regime changes that you mention.
Lower carbs is quite often the simple answer, doesn't cost a penny (saves a bit), and you don't have to go at it like a maniac. How about lowering carbs again slowly? I'm down to about 80gms a day (250-300 seems to be "normal" ie what the eatwell plate says) just by cutting out bread, pasta, rice and potato with some bread at weekends and rice maybe twice a month. The other thing to do is use your meter, different carbs affect different people in different ways. I've even heard someone say that they can eat 3 Shredded Wheat without a BG spike, lucky or fibbing, who knows?

davetee

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I've managed to lose about 8lbs so far just by cutting out bread, potatoes, pasta, pies, pasties, muffins, biscuits, etc. I just eat brown seeded bread sandwiches when I go out on walking activities.

I found this a great help and didn't cost a penny :)

Ellister

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
CatLadyNZ, I never turn down a tip on managing diabetes. Thanks. I wasn't the
spending money to find out as much as getting diverted from the real goal of loosing
weight which ultimately will help me get better.

graj0, yep low carb for me was the way to go. I got all wrapped up in the
magic bullet per say and sort of lost my way the low carb route

davetee, keep at it. I'm programming myself now to start low carb all over
a lot of work to be sure, 8lbs is great!

Nigelh, thank you, nice to find like minded people

My best to you all

Cl1ve

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Has anyone watched it to the end and know what he is selling?[/QUOTE

Hi . I watched it to the end . His best quote is I'm not in this to make myself Rich . I could earn millions working for a pharmaceutical company but I'd rather help people with diabetes . So for $299 you can get a full cure for type 1and 2 . I know this is an old video but this should not be allowed I bet some people where fooled and lost there money . This guy should be looked up

Clive

4ratbags

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
@Ellister I hope you manage to get yourself back on track. I must say that although I know it is a scam I cant help but feel a bit inquisitive as to what this great cure is so when your package does arrive please keep us informed, it should be interesting. Im sure with all the great advice and support on the forum you will be able to lose weight and get a handle on your BS. All the best :D

Ellister

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
After reading the ebook diabetic protocol, I had many questions. So I used the e-mail given for support and
ask for help. To my surprise, I was told since I purchased via Clickbank, he would not help me. I already
ordered the stipulated required items! Well since I will have them, I'll muddle through and ESTIMATE what I
should take. Should be interesting. I'm also thinking of refunding the purchase, what do you all think?

4ratbags

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I would definately have a go at the refund option but I wouldnt hold your breathe that you will actually receive one. Just out of interest though have you learnt anything new from it or is it all just the same standard stuff we are all told :)

Ellister

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey 4ratbags,
Well he provides recipes which seem ok, the new part to me is how he puts items like lime juice, apple cider vinegar with
the mother, raw honey, turmeric, cayenne pepper and rosemary together in an 8oz room temp glass of water. I am intending
on doing it for the 19 days he suggested. And, of course eating lower carbs [ should have done that anyway ]. There is quite a
bit of information but the book is so poorly written, you have to really pay attention of miss something. Perhaps by design but I
suspect not. A couple more days and I'll have all the stuff to try it. I'm also a fan of the alkaline diet and regularly take H2O2 each
day. Most of my family gets colds, flu and sickness but I do seem more immune from that. My next adventure is to make an
electronic blood cleaner.

Thank you Shar67, I will follow that too.

ButtterflyLady

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Acceptance of health treatment claims that are not adequately supported by evidence. I dislike it when people sell ineffective and even harmful alternative health products to exploit the desperation of people with chronic illness.
Hey 4ratbags,
Well he provides recipes which seem ok, the new part to me is how he puts items like lime juice, apple cider vinegar with
the mother, raw honey, turmeric, cayenne pepper and rosemary together in an 8oz room temp glass of water. I am intending
on doing it for the 19 days he suggested. And, of course eating lower carbs [ should have done that anyway ]. There is quite a
bit of information but the book is so poorly written, you have to really pay attention of miss something. Perhaps by design but I
suspect not. A couple more days and I'll have all the stuff to try it. I'm also a fan of the alkaline diet and regularly take H2O2 each
day. Most of my family gets colds, flu and sickness but I do seem more immune from that. My next adventure is to make an
electronic blood cleaner.

Thank you Shar67, I will follow that too.
An electronic blood cleaner? Your liver and kidneys already clean your blood.

Reactions: 4 people

4ratbags

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Keep us posted. It sounds like it will be an interesting journey. :D

Ellister

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Well yes, my liver and kidneys do that. true I found an article about Dr. Hudia Clark and found a circuit she used to kill the
parasites in the blood our bodies do not normally get rid of. I built one, used it and was sick for three days following with a
bunch of unmentionables in my stool. Used it every month or so until during one move it disappeared. I didn't build another
one, too busy at the time I guess. Now I'm going to build another one. That's what I should have told you I guess.

I will keep you all posted. Got to settle down and get going. I have a tendency to start something and then get distracted by
something else and not follow through. Chasing the brass ring I guess. Lot's of glitter and good looking girls to chase etc.
<till next time>

S

Shar67

H2o2 is hydrogen peroxide it is a disinfectant, why would any one want to take it daily, if you get the wrong concentration, it will burn through your skin.
If you keep following scam doctors, you might not have to worry about diabetes or any other disease, but hey if it doesn't kill you ( which I'm thinking it might)

Reactions: 2 people

ButtterflyLady

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Acceptance of health treatment claims that are not adequately supported by evidence. I dislike it when people sell ineffective and even harmful alternative health products to exploit the desperation of people with chronic illness.
Well yes, my liver and kidneys do that. true I found an article about Dr. Hudia Clark and found a circuit she used to kill the
parasites in the blood our bodies do not normally get rid of. I built one, used it and was sick for three days following with a
bunch of unmentionables in my stool. Used it every month or so until during one move it disappeared. I didn't build another
one, too busy at the time I guess. Now I'm going to build another one. That's what I should have told you I guess.

I will keep you all posted. Got to settle down and get going. I have a tendency to start something and then get distracted by
something else and not follow through. Chasing the brass ring I guess. Lot's of glitter and good looking girls to chase etc.
<till next time>
There are parasites in our blood that our bodies do not normally get rid of? Who knew.

Ellister

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
You are right Shar67. The device she presented was not for cancer. I only know what I did and it worked for me.
H2O2 when used properly helps to keep my blood towards the alkaline, Re: The Cure For All Diseases book.
Those nasty critters don't fair well when we are more alkaline than acid. I've been on H2O2 for over 4 years
without any cold, flu or other sickness. Is that the reason? I'd like to think so. Exercise and keeping your body
in good shape do help but being diabetic has not helped. That is why I must beat it.

C

catherinecherub

The bizarre claims of Hulda Clark

http://www.quackwatch.com/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/Cancer/clark.html

Clark further alleged:

• The adult liver fluke—which she misspells as Faciolopsis buskii -- "stays stuck to our intestine, (or liver, causing cancer, or uterus, causing endometriosis, or thymus, causing AIDS, or kidney, causing Hodgkin's disease)." [5:4] Or the pancreas, causing diabetes; the brain, causing Alzheimer's disease; the prostate (causing prostatitis; or the skin if you have Kaposi's sarcoma [5:35].
  • As soon as there are adults in the liver. . . . a growth factor, called ortho-phospho-tyrosine appears. Growth factors make cells divide. Now YOUR cells will begin to divide too! Now you have cancer. . . . Having propyl alcohol in your body allows the fluke to develop outside of the intestine [5:8].
  • When the fluke and all its stages have been killed, the ortho-phospho-tyrosine is gone! Your cancer is gone [5:9].
  • Clearly, you must do 3 things: (1) Kill the parasite and all its stages; (2) stop letting propyl alcohol into your body; and (3) flush out the metals and common toxins from your body so you can get well [5:10].
  • It is not unusual for someone to have a dozen (or more) of the parasites I have samples of. You can assume that you, too, have a dozen different parasites [5:10].
  • Three herbs, used together, can rid you of over 100 types of parasites: black walnut hulls, wormwood, and common cloves [5:11-12]. But the amino acids ornithine and arginine improve this recipe [5:15].
  • Use of these five products will kill the cancer-causing fluke in the first five days and the remaining parasites in another two weeks [5:19].
  • It takes 5 days to be cured of cancer regardless of the type you have. Surgery, radiation, or chemotherapy can be canceled because, after Clark's recipe cures the cancer, it cannot come back [5:introductory passage].
  • All metal (fillings, crowns, bridges, etc.) should be removed from the mouth, and all teeth with root canals should be extracted, because their presence damages the immune system [5:46-48].
  • To prevent recurrence, stay on a maintenance program of killing parasites and give yourself a high-dose program at least twice a year. Also treat all family members and household pets [5:23-26].
  • The method is 100% effective in stopping cancer regardless of the type of cancer or how terminal it may be. It follows that this method must work for you, too, if you are able to carry out the instructions. [5:120]
  • No matter what kind of cancer you have (or HIV or pains or weakness), a complete program of lifting the burdens on your immune system will miraculously clear it up. [5:372]
All of the above notions are absurd. In a 1999 talk that attacked widespread misbeliefs about parasites, the president of the American Society of Parasitologists noted that if Clark's pseudoscientific claims were correct, "the medical establishment and . . . professional pathologists are guilty of a gigantic and cruel fraud on the public." [6] The U.S. Centers for Disease Control states that Fasciolopsis buski is "found in Asia and the Indian subcontinent, especially in areas where humans raise pigs and consume freshwater plants." It is not a problem in the United States or other developed countries.

Patients who "cleanse" their intestines with Clark's recommended herbs may excrete what they think are parasites. However, in one instance I know of, a specimen of "parasites" turned out to be citrus fibers, presumably from grapefruit juice used for the "cleanse." In another, reported in a medical journal, the "parasites" turned out to be ordinary fecal material [7].