Fancy dress Party

Gary1205

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I have just been invited to an ocean themed fancy dress party and one where you draw out of a hat what to go as.

Just my luck, I drew out a dolphin. The idea of putting on a dolphin costume, I need that like I need a hole in the head.

Gary

Reactions: 17 people

Arab Horse

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I have just been invited to an ocean themed fancy dress party and one where you draw out of a hat what to go as.

Just my luck, I drew out a dolphin. The idea of putting on a dolphin costume, I need that like I need a hole in the head.

Gary

Yikes, who ever put that one in deserved to have got it!!! Not an easy one. Sorry, no suggestions about the costume but good luck.

Many years ago my husband and I were invited to a fancy dress party and I said we would go as Rod Hull and Emu. My husband is tall and like a stick insect so I thought he would make a great Emu and I am quite short so would go as Rod Hull. When he asked me what I was going to wear I said "A suit, I am going as Rod Hull and you would make a great Emu". He refused to go and even when I said I would think of something else for us to go as he refused to go.

Reactions: 2 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Gary

Thanks for making me giggle :)

CollieBoy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi carb Foods
Or "The Missus" dressed as a roast chicken and you as a box of Paxo!

Merrie

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
I'll go along with Collie Boy's suggestion ! :) As I think it would be best to keep it sophisticated !! :chicken:

Lizzi3

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
rude people, peanut butter, mint chocolate, being cold, being away from family (they're in Australia), inconsideration,
@Gary1205 Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry- I couldn't help but google what that would look like, haha! I hope you have a great time! x
dolphin-costume-for-adults-bc-808576.jpg

Reactions: 6 people

Lizzi3

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
rude people, peanut butter, mint chocolate, being cold, being away from family (they're in Australia), inconsideration,
I'm not going to take the bait, @Gary1205 ! x

p.s- oh my cod that was amazing.

Lizzi3

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
I'm not fin-ished!

Lizzi3

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Bass-ically yes! Maybe I should scale back... I think I'm in too deep!

Lizzi3

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
You are krilling me!

Lizzi3

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
It's making me crabby.

Lizzi3

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes