Reactions: 5 people

Randburg

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Grey Cats
@ drahawkins
Wow what a game i think we were lucky to beat Wales. I thought they put up a good match

Reactions: 5 people

ButtterflyLady

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Acceptance of health treatment claims that are not adequately supported by evidence. I dislike it when people sell ineffective and even harmful alternative health products to exploit the desperation of people with chronic illness.
Sad for Wales, happy for NZ as we reached our highest score against France ever.

Good work by the Ref for not tolerating one of their players punching our Captain in the face (while he was lying on the ground, no less!). Richie McCaw kept playing with a broken foot at the last World Cup, so it takes a lot more than a punch to keep him down, lol.

Reactions: 4 people

ButtterflyLady

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Acceptance of health treatment claims that are not adequately supported by evidence. I dislike it when people sell ineffective and even harmful alternative health products to exploit the desperation of people with chronic illness.
I'm so gutted for Scotland! :( :( They came so close to winning.

Reactions: 2 people

philchap1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Scotland robbed by wrong decision, deserved to win Scotland the brave, looks like New Zealand for the cup.

ButtterflyLady

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Scotland robbed by wrong decision, deserved to win Scotland the brave, looks like New Zealand for the cup.
I agree with you about Scotland. NZ are the favourites, but we have learned not to take world cups for granted, after we lost five of them in a row, lol. Quietly optimistic. SA and AU on a good day are capable of beating us.

Randburg

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Grey Cats
I agree with you about Scotland. NZ are the favourites, but we have learned not to take world cups for granted, after we lost five of them in a row, lol. Quietly optimistic. SA and AU on a good day are capable of beating us.
I feel a good day coming ;)

ButtterflyLady

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
NOD ;)
But then again i support anyone who beats Australia:)
Same here, so if SA beats NZ, then I hope they beat AU (if ARG haven't, lol).

Randburg

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Grey Cats
WELL DONE NEW ZEALAND
You played well enough to beat South Africa ( Just !!):(

drahawkins_1973

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Loved Argentina in the World Cup so sorry to see them go out.
So NZ vs Aus
I think NZ might take it but you never know.
On the whole a fantastic works cup, lots of good rugby, nail biting finishes and just a bit sad none of the northern hemisphere made it it to the end.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App