blood types may play an important role in your diet

Billy Ruffian

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Find out what works for you, but do your research. Many 'diets' work for reasons other than those claimed!

ladybird64

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Dishonesty, selfishness and lack of empathy.
Spirits, I'm very glad that you are well now, it seems you have had a difficult road, and firmly believe that the path you are on, is the right one for you. It is working for you so yes, it is the right one. You and I may differ in that I don't believe in a "cure", I am sure that if I went back to my old way of eating - binge eating - my problems would come back again. If you went back to how you were before, prior to making the changes you have, would you still be "cured"? Just something to think about and an issue that most of us who have achieved the status of regular non - diabetic numbers would also face, a return of symptoms.

I guess the thing that really does bother me is this: the real cure is already natural in nature for all people to have,whether you want to believe it or not - it's just not the case. There can be other issues that tie in with somebody being diagnosed with diabetes type 2, genetic disorders, life saving medication and these have no real link to eating incorrectly (if we are making the jump that this is the cause of T2, debateable to say the least), nor due to lack of suitable vitamins and minerals. I'm honestly not being negative, but let's not make assumptions for all?

Wishing you continued good health.

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
I've no blood left really with the constant finger pricking lol. I am in the opinion that this is just not proven.