Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Tim55

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Rap and hip - hop
Morning All

5.2 for me this morning, slightly better than yesterdays 5.5

Reactions: 18 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Hello folks. Hope all of you are well. BG 4.1 fasting today. A tad lower than I like, so I had a small(ish) wholemeal fruit scone fresh from the oven, covered with butter, SF jam & clotted cream. A better 5.2 now. :happy:

image.gif

Reactions: 24 people
D

Deleted member 219428

6.6 this morning, a slow but cheerful improvement from 10.5 5 weeks ago!! Thanks to low carbing + Metformin (not on the LCHF bandwagon yet, but getting there slowly)

Reactions: 18 people

Annieok

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I completely fell off the LCHF wagon yesterday due to having builders at my house, a podiatry appt and general work related craziness. So no surprise that my BG was 11.4 this morning. Two hours after breakfast, it was 6.7. Lesson learned!

Reactions: 17 people

oldnevada

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Sugar, in all it's iterations.
Morning! BG 6.3 mmol/L today. My glucose buddy app on my android is giving me an average of 6.0mmol/L. It went up 0.1% since coming off the glyburide. I figure that's ok....

Reactions: 14 people

mag379

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Mine was 8.7. Had my annual check-up this morning and been put on 500mg Metformin twice a day. HBA1C was 60

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 15 people

Annieok

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I completely fell off the LCHF wagon yesterday due to having builders at my house, a podiatry appt and general work related craziness. So no surprise that my BG was 11.4 this morning. Two hours after breakfast, it was 6.7. Lesson learned!
And then it's 8.8 two hours later. I had two cups of apple and pear fruit tea - so obviously that's out.

Reactions: 8 people