Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Not been feeling to great this week bit down so not posted anyway here goes Saturday. 6.6. Sunday 6.2. Monday. 6.8. Tuesday 6.6. Today 6.6. Never ate from 9pm. Till 11am today. As had my hbc1a test today and cholestral. So hope I get good results ! They were great last time. Good day to you all

Reactions: 15 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Hi folks. BG on the low side this morning. 3.2, which was a surprise as I was feeling ok. Had a chocolate doughnut & numbers increased to 5.2....much better. One of the only nice advantages of having a low FBG. Chin up @maureen5752. ((((((Hugs)))))) for you hun. Hope life gets better for you soon. X

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 18 people

Tim55

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Rap and hip - hop
Hi Folks

5.5 for me on rising this morning, dashing out for a relatively early start, so slightly stressed at the thought of contending with the psychomums at the school at the bottom of our road :eek:

Reactions: 17 people