Have a smile on me. X

S

Shar67

The shower one was me once, lived in a house that only had a sink, no, bath , no shower and I had no money, the old hose pipe, watering can rose and stood in a bucket. You have no idea the luxury of getting a fully functional bathroom, I think I stood in the new shower stall for about an hour.

Reactions: 6 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Morning folks. Life has been a tad rough, stressful & thoroughly miserable of late. But, today...I'm feeling better. I've had some good news, which means I'm gonna be ok. So, to all of you who know what it's like to struggle, the following smiles are for you. Stay strong folks. X

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Reactions: 14 people

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning folks. Life has been a tad rough, stressful & thoroughly miserable of late. But, today...I'm feeling better. I've had some good news, which means I'm gonna be ok.

Sorry to hear this.
Glad things are better.

Take it easy while the stress recedes... :)

Reactions: 2 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hi folks. Hope everyone is fit & well. Busy getting ready to go back to work after a lengthy period of time off. Gearing up for Christmas too. I do like this time of year. :)

image.jpeg

THIS IS HILARIOUS!! You gotta love kids & their wacky view of life.

image.jpeg

Awwwwww...what a happy little chap.

image.jpeg

OMG!!! Lol. Think I'd pass out if I came across this. The little white footprints...hahaha!!

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 12 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
You've put smiles on our faces so often!

Hi @Greenwave. You've made my day with your kind comments & fun cat pic. Life was tough for a while & took some getting through. But, being told I've helped others with the little jokes I post have made me feel great. Thank you hun. X

image.jpeg

Don't you just LOVE a bit of sarcasm!!

image.jpeg

This pic is pretty random, but makes me laugh. I've sooooo got to write it in a birthday card.

image.jpeg

Reactions: 11 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Alisonjane10 you are super, thank you for the lols

Hi @Shar67. You're very kind. And I appreciate your lovely words. You've no idea how much all of these comments have helped me through a really tough time. So, thank you hun. X

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Reactions: 11 people