How many people are still waiting for their wristband?

ukwombat

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
List your name and how long you have been waiting. If the list is a long one maybe we might find out what has happened.

tigerlily72

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I didn't realise we could get these as part of a pack and stumbled across it by chance a couple of days ago. I think it was a wristband, badge and keyring.

Am hoping it will arrive by the end of the month but only just requested.

lynne99

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Waited months for mine,,,,,,, but it did arrive eventually

Rob2006Scott

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Mine arrived last Friday after about 2 months, so they are getting through slowly.

Nidge247

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Diet only
Is this the one for doing the hypo quiz? I completed it early on, but no wristband ever arrived. I just thought there must have been a funding problem?

DotsDots

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Waiting for months. Signed up at the start of the hypo awareness programme!

axle 222

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to do what I would like to be able to do
Done the hypo awareness ,no wrist band as yet.....about 3 months ago....had actually forgotten about it till now.......

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
How bizarre. Firstly, there's 2 separate bits:

Hypo Program wristbands: that depends on when you complete the evaluation survey at the end of the course. if you've entered your address, it should be 6-8 weeks. The last batch to receive theirs would have been September. I always know when they've been sent as twitter/facebook fills up with selfies (that's how we know it gets there!). The next batch will go out at the end of the month.

Do you know when you would have graduated from the program? From the sound of it, it sounds like you're talking about the Hypo Program wristband - so can you PM me your email address and I can let you know it has indeed been sent or not.

DCUK member packs: they haven't been sent yet, as site-wide membership has only really just started (end of October). The message in your account should say how many days it'll take to be received (currently 60). This will change as we hear updates as we send the items in bulk to be dispatched by the same people who send out shop products. We are also waiting for information packs (i.e. leaflets for people who are newly diagnosed) to be placed within the envelopes and the printing is/was delayed. The member account area will say the duration though, so keep your eyes on that. I'll update here as it progresses, too.

If there are any queries or you want to check whether something has been sent or not, please just drop me a PM and I can pass it on. Thanks

jeangoo

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
smoking, diy (I'm rubbish at it)
About 3 months, reapplied again this week

axle 222

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to do what I would like to be able to do
Since September...had reply from moderator,looking into it,but no further news as yet...

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Three months for me too