Have a smile on me. X

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Well, it's snowing in Newcastle folks. Very festive, but boy...it's **** cold. I tend to "run hot," so it needs to have a real nip in the air for it to bother me. Nothing worse than putting your feet on a cold wooden floor when you get out of bed. Note to self "get a rug or some bed socks."

image.jpeg

Reactions: 15 people

Blondie153

Alisonjane yours is the first link I visit on this forum every time I go on it. I love the pics you post and I am able to resend them to friends and family. So your warmth and humour get spread all around the world. You don't realise how many lives you touch. We all appreciate you

Reactions: 10 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Alisonjane yours is the first link I visit on this forum every time I go on it. I love the pics you post and I am able to resend them to friends and family. So your warmth and humour get spread all around the world. You don't realise how many lives you touch. We all appreciate you

Oh goodness!! That did it. Mascara everywhere. @Blondie153, those are very precious words to me. Thank you sooooo much. X

image.jpeg

Reactions: 12 people

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Oh goodness!! That did it. Mascara everywhere. @Blondie153, those are very precious words to me. Thank you sooooo much. X

View attachment 16494
Morning all. She's only telling the truth. I alwAy check to see if you've put pic online, really cheers me up, been very down recently and it's causing my sugars to go up and stay up. My first hubby was from Gateshead, saw Newcastle. Loved the place and the accent. Have good day everyone and thanks for pics alisonjane

Reactions: 6 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Morning all. She's only telling the truth. I alwAy check to see if you've put pic online, really cheers me up, been very down recently and it's causing my sugars to go up and stay up. My first hubby was from Gateshead, saw Newcastle. Loved the place and the accent. Have good day everyone and thanks for pics alisonjane

So, so kind. Thank you hun. I hope your mood picks up very soon. Depression can be wickedly debilitating. Keep fighting back. X

Greenwave

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
So do I. It's my first stop everyday. You have a following Alison Jane.

Reactions: 2 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hi folks. Life is SOOOOOO busy at this time of year. I'm really looking forward to Christmas with my family this year. I was very ill last Christmas. So depressed that I couldn't face the world & stopped in bed all day. I NEVER EVER will allow myself to get that poorly again. It's been a hard slog getting better, but I got there. Anyone else in the same boat...never stop trying, never stop fighting back, never stop caring. It can and will end. X

Smiles for everyone who loves cats & dogs.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Reactions: 5 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
These are pretty random, but made me laugh. Hope they give you all a smile too.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 6 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hi folks. This wedding invitation made me choke on my coffee. If I was marrying her son, I'd do one pretty sharpish! It IS funny though.

image.jpeg

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi folks. This wedding invitation made me choke on my coffee. If I was marrying her son, I'd do one pretty sharpish! It IS funny though.

View attachment 16534
Sounds like the invite my mother-in-law would like to have sent!!!! Iranian mothers generally don't like there sons choseing a wife, they like to do the choseing!!!!!

Reactions: 4 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
You wouldn't love my mother-in-law!!! Even her kids visit under pressure

Hahaha. She sounds a right old dragon. Still...we can't choose our relatives. I was lucky coz my in-laws were both wonderful. Kind, fun & loving. Lucky me by the sounds of it. X

Reactions: 2 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes