Status
Not open for further replies.

myers1231

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Here are some of the tips for weight loss which I personally think is the key in weight loss::

* Train yourself to finish what you start; Finish one part before you begin another.
* Always remember fitness success could be just around the corner waiting for you.
* Be willing to leave your comfort zone because the greatest barrier to achieving your fitness potential is your comfort zone.

Diet play an important role for healthy body. If you are having calories in your meal then it doesn't make food bad. But that also doesn't mean you are supposed to have it daily. There are also other options of losing weight for example weight loss pills; I'm not strictly against of using these weight loss pills but pills are generally dangerous if the right information is not given. But I prefer one should lose weight naturally not through shakes or protein or any other kind of supplements. If you lose weight naturally then it will keep that lost fat away for longer time.

Many people who have the desire to lose weight, they get up early, run, and exercise. But they miss the important part in the whole method of losing weight fast because only exercise and running is not enough to lose weight fast. The important thing is that diet should be regular, eating nutritional food is also important. People think that if they skip breakfast, they will reduce weight quickly. However, it is superstition in the minds of them.

"Keeping healthy body is in your hands". Stay fit.

Link removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people

Enclave

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Losing weight is about good information and taking control .. I LCHF and its for me personally the best way of eating I have had.. weight loss without being hungry :)

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Diet play an important role for healthy body. If you are having calories in your meal then it doesn't make food bad. But that also doesn't mean you are supposed to have it daily.

I think you probably mean carbohydrates?? If I didn't have any calories in my food I think I'd probably be dead by now...:wideyed:

But I am very selective about the type of carbohydrates I eat, as that's how I control my glucose levels - like @Enclave I eat a very LCHF diet .

Robbity

TorqPenderloin

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I think you probably mean carbohydrates?? If I didn't have any calories in my food I think I'd probably be dead by now...:wideyed:

But I am very selective about the type of carbohydrates I eat, as that's how I control my glucose levels - like @Enclave I eat a very LCHF diet .

Robbity
I don't think we will see her again. It looks like she joined, made a few posts (and tried to share a link that was removed), but hasn't come back since.

Maybe I'm cynical, but it says she's a personal trainer without diabetes so I'm assuming she was here to promote her website.

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I don't think we will see her again. It looks like she joined, made a few posts (and tried to share a link that was removed), but hasn't come back since.

Maybe I'm cynical, but it says she's a personal trainer without diabetes so I'm assuming she was here to promote her website.
Yes, my feeling exactly... particularly after I saw her profile info.

Robbity

Celeriac

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
The more views they get the more advertising they can sell. It all about traffic.

pakimeow

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Here are some of the tips for weight loss which I personally think is the key in weight loss::

* Train yourself to finish what you start; Finish one part before you begin another.
* Always remember fitness success could be just around the corner waiting for you.
* Be willing to leave your comfort zone because the greatest barrier to achieving your fitness potential is your comfort zone.

Diet play an important role for healthy body. If you are having calories in your meal then it doesn't make food bad. But that also doesn't mean you are supposed to have it daily. There are also other options of losing weight for example weight loss pills; I'm not strictly against of using these weight loss pills but pills are generally dangerous if the right information is not given. But I prefer one should lose weight naturally not through shakes or protein or any other kind of supplements. If you lose weight naturally then it will keep that lost fat away for longer time.

Many people who have the desire to lose weight, they get up early, run, and exercise. But they miss the important part in the whole method of losing weight fast because only exercise and running is not enough to lose weight fast. The important thing is that diet should be regular, eating nutritional food is also important. People think that if they skip breakfast, they will reduce weight quickly. However, it is superstition in the minds of them.

"Keeping healthy body is in your hands". Stay fit.

nice tips

Status
Not open for further replies.