Heel Pain.

Graham1441

Dislikes
Stupid people.
Hi all.
Thought i would try asking all the experst hear.
After taking simvstatin i started to get ancle pain till i almost couldnt stand, I stopped taking them and it took ages to improve but now im told i have planter fiberitus, well almost, its a heal spur but now it hurts at the outside of my heal pad, thats not where the tendon goes???? I`m confused, could it be nerve damage????.

Anyone any idears.

Graham 1441 :twisted: :twisted:

Graham1441

Dislikes
Stupid people.
Hi,
Did go to docs and had a dam great needle in the side of my foot, i dont recomend it, and nothing.
Graham1441 :twisted: :twisted:

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
Try a sports therapist
Hana

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
Graham1441 said:
Hi,
Did go to docs and had a dam great needle in the side of my foot, i dont recomend it, and nothing.

Hi Graham.

I had this Plantar Fasciitus some years ago and it is bl**dy painful. I had more than one of the cortisone injections and like you it did nothing. I finally treated myself to some gel heel inserts from the Chemist (Scholl). What a relief that was. :D They are not very expensive at all.
It cured itself after about a year with the inserts.

If the problem persists then you need a referral as it may need to be operated on ?

Graham1441

Dislikes
Stupid people.
Hi,
You dont remember which ones you used do you, I have tried a few but I`m a delivery driver so im either driving or walking into or up a costomers staires and some days its realy getting to me and i take enough pills already and now pain killers to i should rattle.

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
Hi Graham.

As far as I remember the brand was Scholl purchased from Boots, Chemists. They are gel type and are just for the heel. I have seen the same things on sale recently.

Another idea is to wear Clarkes 'Airware' shoes which have a soft heel and sole in them. They are very comfortable too.

Hope that helps ?

Graham1441

Dislikes
Stupid people.
I belive i have tried them and still hurt, but thanks for the air wear idear, hell i always used to wear Doc Marting and after changing to trainers just forgot all about them, chears for reminding me m8.
It does dam well hurt i know that.

Graham 1441.

candy1567

Hi graham

oh boy do i know how u feel, bloody sore went to gp and had injection in foot didn't do a thing, i also tried the scholl gel heal cushions but again didn't work for me.

I then went to the chiroposist and they hav made me some heel cushions and boy wat a relief took two weeks mind but their fantastic.

Juliexx

Graham1441

Dislikes
Stupid people.
Hi Julie,

Many thanks, i only thought they cut nails didnt know about heal pads but another thing to try.
I`m buying a new pair of Doc Martins sat, cant do any harm winter is comming and in my job i`m outside a lot, maybe my feet just need a little more support.

Had this for almost a year now and it`s realy ticking me off.

Graham1441. :twisted: :twisted: