Tattle-tale...

Luiseach

Dislikes
Spiders and Miley Cyrus
Greetings all. I am not a regular poster on the forum but I am an avid reader. I'm also UselessPrettyBoy's fiancee and he just ate a massive slice of New York cheesecake.

I thought I'd tell on him.

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
Hi tattle tale
Was it the low carb version?
Hana

timo2

Dislikes
Glycemic excursions
Thanks for the info, Luiseach. To be honest, I had UPB down as a low-carb showpony all along. :D

Luiseach

Dislikes
Spiders and Miley Cyrus
T'was not low carb Hana.

T'was delicious though. And at 358 calories per slice, I'm away to do a workout :lol:

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
If he loves cheesecake, Fergus has put up a lovely low carb one and there's a couple out there on the interweb. Based on nuts and a non sugar sweetener. Even for a non-low carber, carbs need to be considered.
Hana

Luiseach

Dislikes
Spiders and Miley Cyrus
I'll let him know Hana, thanks. He does make a delicious low-carb cheesecake himself, but I guess today the only thing to hit the spot was the carbtastic one.

Besides, when he eats the low-carb one I can't rat on him.

peecee

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
MMMMMMM cheesecake.... now i want some myself :( must resist temptation....Hbac1 bloods being taken tomorrow!!

Celtic.Piskie

Dislikes
Whole-wheat past and rice, tastes horrible. Cats, spiders, and people who think nick jonas is a musician.
life is for enjoying mot measuring and worrying.

Now i have to go and make a lemon cheeseake cause i have cravings lol. Yum

Useless Pretty Boy

Cheesecake makes all things better!

Though I think my darling should have posted this in th low-carb section just for the reactions it would have illicited! :lol:

peecee

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
your lemon cheesecake sounds lovely Celtic, just a smallish slice for me please :wink:

kegstore

Dislikes
Unnecessary rudeness, and any PC
Although I get seasick watching Nigella Lawson on TV, I have to mention her recipe for baked lime and chocolate cheesecake. It's in the "trashy foods" chapter of one of her first books, as it contains Maryland cookies and Philadelphia cream cheese. But it tastes just SUPERB. Special occasions only, and very easy to calculate the carbs per slice, so not a total disaster if you have some very rapid insulin and a very small piece...

Useless Pretty Boy

kegstore said:
Although I get seasick watching Nigella Lawson on TV, I have to mention her recipe for baked lime and chocolate cheesecake. It's in the "trashy foods" chapter of one of her first books, as it contains Maryland cookies and Philadelphia cream cheese. But it tastes just SUPERB. Special occasions only, and very easy to calculate the carbs per slice, so not a total disaster if you have some very rapid insulin and a very small piece...
Haha. That's the Nigella Bites book, isn't it? Got that one lying around somewhere. Absolutely fantastic. And I can't possibly imagine why anyone would have a problem with Nigella at all. She doesn't swear or talk in a cockney accent or anything offensive like that! :wink: