Bebo321
Reaction score

Profile Posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi it's me again! just want to ask a question what should my blood gulcose. Be before going to bed..
    Bebo321
    Bebo321
    Hi there, how are you getting on? What are you finding your BG levels at bedtime? Ideally it's always best to maintain blood glucose levels within the 'normal' range (which isn't always easy). Is there anything I can help with?
    Hiya, can I ask about coffee; particularly espresso. Ok the odd shot of caffeine or steer clear? Thanks
    Bebo321
    Bebo321
    LOL! Coffee is fine - there are carbs in milk and sugar though, so lay off the latte's!
    Simon1970
    Simon1970
    I am showing my greenness - lol indeed
    Bebo I've just read a post about your cat and posted the wrong Bebo! Really sorry to hear what happened! Big hugs!
    Great fitness levels? Well, I did an hour on Saturday :)

For me that was great improvement on the truly awful condition I was in just over a year ago but in the greater scheme of things? I've yet to manage any sort of hill without killing myself. I may have lost a lot of weight, about 30Kg but I still have 25Kg to go. Can't even set my gears up properly because my weight distorts the frame when I get on. :)
    Bebo321
    Bebo321
    Superb weight loss already! Keep up the good work!
    It's not on the TeamBG website yet, but at least a couple of the mHealth riders intend on doing the Cotswold Cycle challenge, near Tetbury on the 26th May, as part of their training program. If you feel up to it, you would be a welcome addition to the team.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…