2christine
Reaction score

Profile Posts Latest activity Postings About

• Glad your all settled, even if drained Christine, lots of stuff happened in the Forum, and I've been ill over the last two weeks, i'm very low sweetie, struggling to cope and certainly need my friends, will tell you more over coming days, just keep believing in me and the thread soon to be a blog I hope, check out my posts to see whats been happening Love Kevin and Wendie xxx
    Hi there you have inspired me!!!! You have done so well!!! I would really love to turn my diabetes around and have been thinking about starting the 5:2 diet is that the same as the Newcastle diet!?? Any pointers you could give me or where to look on the threads would be great any tips etc etc I hope you don't mind me messaging you, I came across your story and just wanted to say well done!!!! Xxx
    Reactions: 1 person
    2christine
    2christine
    hi
    i moved last aug the new gp
    tried me on several meds and come the Nov, talked to me about insulin.
    it was a wake up call, and read ,about the Newcastle diet regime, you use the optifast or Cambridge diet .
    this mimic's what would happen if you had a gastric bypass or band fitted. its not the 5/2 diet.
    the Cambridge diet is a little expensive but worth the lack of hunger and euphoric effects it gives you.
    Thanks Sweatie, Still in lots of pain, unfortunately, but thanks for being such an Angel. Hugs xxx.
    Hey, Christine, well done my friend! You have every reason to feel "chuffed" (another new UK word for me, LOL). Thanks to you too for all of the "likes" you have given me. This forum is probably the biggest support to me. See 'ya 'round the site.
    I think you should start a post under success stories to inspire others as they may miss it under the title about Medical Receptionists.

You have done really well
    By the way did you decide to go for the bungalow ?

Cara
    Hi Kevin, hope you are feeling a little better today, I did not want to disturb your weekend .
    How's your weekend Christine. So Sorry about the week you must have had sweetie, Love from us Both. xxx.
    Hugs and thanks for the likes sweetie. ... but most of all for the LOVE you show us Both

Love Always.

Kevin and Wendie.

xxxxxxxxxxxx.
    HI Christine, I saw you liked my post, hope your having a great weekend, talk later, Hugs
    Hello 2christine,
    Thank you for your support. I notice you too are a new member. It's good to know there's a lot of support out there.
    Kind regards, Johnnosweets.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…