Administrator
Reaction score

Profile Posts Latest activity Postings About

• When sick should I increase both basal and Bolus?
    Reactions: olusennuga
    Juicyj
    Juicyj
    Hello AKB, you cannot get insulin dosing advice from anyone on this site as its against forum rules, you will need to contact your diabetic team to talk through your readings and doses with them, good luck hope you feel better soon.
    Hi,
    I'm working for a project in Bristol that is starting a peer mentoring service for people living with type 2 diabetes. We are recruiting 20 volunteer mentors, and I would like to request that we can write a post on this site informing them about this service. Would this be appropriate, as we do not want to post anything that would not be welcome.
    Kind regards,
    Sean Hourigan
    i realise i put in hcp but i am a podiatrist and therefore not relevant to this . just being truthful but not realising the implications. i have adjusted my profile accordingly . does this meet your approval?
    I'm not happy about the number of personal questions you asked. It's very risky putting so much personal information online and I know nothing about the security of your database.
    Hi i have posted a thread and now i can not reply on the messages i received. There is an error message comes that your text is inappropriate and can not be posted.
    Kindly help me out !
    N
    please can you help I can not log in normally the only way I can access my account is to use the confirmation link. I have tried to reset password but it won't find my email addy. can you advise me what to do thanks
    Hi trying to reply to peoples comments on my post but won’t work. Says it contains spam and to contact a moderator.
    N
    Please change my username in Ronaldinho1 / Ronaldinho2 / Ronaldinho3 . It's about my privacy! Thank you!
    My date of birth is wrong if you'd had a simpler entry system it wouldn't have happened so please delete my birth date or change the month to June
    Hello, i tried to request your commercial offer for advertisement, but my contact was marked as spam. How can i advertise with you? Thanks
    DCUKMod
    DCUKMod
    Ekaterina - Please email details to [email protected] and the issue will be picked up by the appropriate business area.
    Hello mate can you help I have the wrong D.O.B in my profile any chance you could change or reset it? My dob is 21/12/76

Thank in advance Ray
    Hi. I've made a free app for people affected by diabetes, whether you have the condition or someone close to you does. It makes recording and sharing blood results with loved ones much easier.

I'm keen to talk with the community and would love permission to post in the forum, asking questions and eventually linking to the website so that people can learn more about it. Would this be appropriate?

Best wishes,
    Mike
    Reactions: Janet6800
    DCUKMod
    DCUKMod
    Mike - As a member of the Admin Team, I can pick this up for you. I will send you a PM.
    Hi admin ...please could you confirm you had an emIl from me asking for the account ( this account to be closed ....)....
    If so could you advise when it shall be done as can still log In...
    Many thanks
    Jayrea aka MrGrumpyD
    I am having problems since the last iOS update, both on the iPhone & iPad. Initially it wouldn't allow me to post but after deleting & re-downloading it worked. Now I just get a circle going round as if it's doing a refresh only I have a blank page and none of the topics load
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…