mentat
Reaction score

Profile Posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, would like to work on the Gear S3 App. Built my own Watchface for the S3 allready, which pulls the data from the net (dexcom servers). But I would rather talk to the dexcom transmitter directly. But currently I'm stuck with the bluetooth connection. Could you send me your app (source) with your findings regarding the bluetooth connection? Or put the source on github, so that more people can work on it? Thanks!
    Any chance I could get a link to that gear s3 app?

I doubt Dexcom will get around to supporting the S3, and your app looks awesome!
    Hello mentat, I use a Gear S3 Frontier and would love to contribute in the testing of your xdrip display app. I have been using Wearable Widgets but it is no longer supported on tizen. Thanks and have a great holiday!
    Hi, I was also reading one of your posts and saw that you were willing to send your standalone gear s3 app for testing. Would you be able to share that with me? Thank you so much
    I have been diabetic for 20 years and I have a 2 year old boy with diabetes. This type of application would help me a lot with my watch Samsung gear S3, could you send me the application to test it, and how to install it?

Thanks to people like yu that make life easier for us
    Hay, first of all, it is so cool that you made this for the samsung gear 3, would be very happy if you want to share it with me: D kind regards Mugge
    Hi...
    I'm glad i finally found someone whos working on this... I also thaught that it should be possible to get the readings directly onto the s3. Thats acctually the reason why i baught the s3.
    Would you mind letting me also test it? I would really appreciate it.

Thank you in advance for your work.

Benjamin Aus der Au
    Hi, it is the same with me. Only that I use only the S2. It is actually my birthday today and so I thought I might as well ask. 26 years ago when I got my diagnose I started dreaming of having my sugar on my watch. Thanks for your efforts. Tim
    Hello I just saw on the forum here that you are working on a xdrip app for the gear s3. And that you wanted to share what you have build till now. Could you share it also with me? I would really appriciate that a lot!!

Thanks greetings,

Mike Houba
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…