1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Comments on Profile Post by hannah9825

1. Juicyj
    Juicyj
    Hello Hannah if you can go ahead and post the details of your survey we can add the link in for you ? Just tag any of the moderators to do this for you so @Juicyj - hope this helps ?
    Feb 22, 2019
    hannah9825 likes this.
  2. hannah9825
    hannah9825
    Hi!
    Yes thank you that was very helpful.
    Should I send the link of my survey over to you via private message so you can add it in when I construct the post?
    Many thanks!
    Feb 22, 2019
    DCUKMod likes this.
  3. Juicyj
    Juicyj
    Yes please also copy in @DCUKMod in case I'm not online, thanks.
    Feb 22, 2019
    hannah9825 and DCUKMod like this.
  4. hannah9825
    hannah9825
    I just tried to send a private message but there is no option to start a conversation when I click on the envelope icon for some reason. @Juicyj @DCUKMod
    Feb 23, 2019
  5. DCUKMod
    DCUKMod
    @hannah9825 - I'll start a PM and include all the Mods, then when you've posted the body of your thread, one of us can insert the link.

Sorry this is a bit of a trial for you.
    Feb 23, 2019
    hannah9825 likes this.
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook