M
Reaction score

Profile Posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Michael,

I'm very sorry that I did not log in and see your message on my profile until this morning. I've just read through your " 'Hypo'? " thread; I'm sorry about the reaction that you received. If it's any consolation then I know how you feel. When my thread last year went into somewhat similar topics I got a similar reaction - unfortunately you got battered far worse than I did.
    I'm leaving. I may come back to view. But by and large I have no confidence in medical orthodoxy regarding diabetes as upheld by this forum.
    Hello Michael. I have been trying to start a conversation for a while now, thanks for your response. I feel frustrated inasmuch as I have been on tabs for nearly 3 months and feel no different. I am due to see a consultant in a couple of days time, hopefully he will help. How about you? Are you making any progress ?
    Hello Michael, I was diagnosed type 2 about 3 moths ago. My blood/sugar is still way out at 15.9. I am on 1000mg morning and night and it isn't working. How are you getting on with your blood/sugar?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…