sleepster
Reaction score

Profile Posts Latest activity Postings About

• first unplanned libre removal when I walked into the door frame whoops!
    M
    Mark in Spain
    DONT , until you get fitted with your first sensor you just dont realise how we all skim door frames like the width of a Rizla....lol Thats exactly how I lost my 1st one after just 2 days. Doctor here in Spain forgot to tell me to secure it correctly. feeling like a pro now when it comes to door frames lol
    Libre funding has been approved, now to order the starter pack and try and work it all out! Eeek!
    Reactions: pumper1969
    pumper1969
    pumper1969
    Hi sleepster - the Libra is great. Are you on a pump too? One tip is the Libre results are around 10 mins behind a BG reading because its not testing blood, its fluid. So on critical tests like a hypo you either do a BG too, or be patient when you eat to treat the hypo, as the Libra may read BG 3.4 even though it is 5.2, it's just 10m out of date - and you end up over-treating the hypo!!
    sleepster
    sleepster
    Thanks @pumper1969, yes I'm a pumper too! I have been doing blood tests when the libre seems a bit off, or as you say, when it says I'm hypo, fortunately my hypo awareness is quite good. Thanks for the tips :)
    Finally getting started on levothyroxine and being very optimistic about it
    Reactions: Juicyj
    Juicyj
    Juicyj
    It took me a few weeks to really adjust but it was great to not feel so tired all the time, hope you see results soon :)
    sleepster
    sleepster
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…