S
Reaction score

Profile Posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello there. I'm Peter 78 yrs old, Type 1 diabetic ,married and live in England (uk) Hobbies.. photography, Tabletennis, & daily mile walk. I enjoy travelling/cruising. I responded to this Email to be part of the community to gain and exchange experience as required. I'm not social media member.
    I just came across this site & signed up within last 10 minutes. I'm not finding it very user friendly - at least not for me. Maybe I'll get the hang of it. I don't put any apps on my phone, and I'm not on any of the social media.
    My name is Elyse. I have Type 2 for over 15 years, & I take Metformin & Glimipiride. My last A1C was 7. I live in northern California, USA
    Looking for type 1 buddies
    Diakat
    Diakat
    eef hi, startime who you tagged below has not been seen for 7 years. Also profile says you are T2 but your post says T1.
    Hello I’m finding it REALLY DIFFICULT to use this...
    E
    Eef
    Oh it seems now I can comment I am Yvonne and I was diagnosed with type 1
    ( insulin dependent) 16 months ago
    Hi everyone I have diabetes type 2 I have nam sometimes can you tell me what I have to do thank you
    Hi every one ,y name is Derek ,and I am t2 for the past 6 or 7 years, I take glucophage for most of that time, but in the last 3 months or so I have been getting musel pain from this medicine, Any one know of a replacement. When I stop taking it the pain stops but my A1c goes up. I am waiting to see my diabetes nurse to see what she recomends
    Hi my name is Bryan I've been told I have type two
    I do not get tested very often but do suffer from side effects numbness in my feet
    Shaky feeling
    Hi I'm the mum of a newly diagnosed type 1 10 year daughter. It's been a huge shock and information overload. She was rushed into hospital Monday evening with DKA. We had no idea how serious this was and found out then that she had type1 diabetes.
    I'm hoping we can find help support and advice on here as we are both very anxious about life from now on.
    Reactions: Eef
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…